Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

When will you give templars Biting Jabs back ? /topic for desperate tank and dps templars/

terence.caroneb17_ESO
Hi Zenimax, how are you ? Do you know your nerf on Biting Jabs (and other forms of this skill) has made tanking and dps builds of templar unplayable ? Have you read the dozens of templars explaining to you why it's not OP, and why this nerf is breaking the game for us ?
Have you even considered you did this only because of you've seen in your stats templars use it really often (because it's the only melee skill they have at their disposal in the templar skills), even if its damage is just average compared to DKs and nightblade's abilities ?
Or maybe you did this because of the bots ?

Well, don't answer yet, just give us a fix really soon. It's not an order, it's a request for you doing your job and avoid a huge loss of subs from templar tanks/dps because you did something unreasonable, and also without telling about it beforehand, which is pure disrespect.

If any templar read this post, agrees or not, answer to this so that ZoS realize we're not gonna play for long with a broken build, while other classes are doing pretty much fine in PvE and PvP and we struggle (even more than before) to kill more than 1 mob without dying in VR Zones.
  • Celurian
    Celurian
    ✭✭✭
    I totally agree.
    I just stopped enjoying my Templar at Sologameplay.
    I guess ill take a break since this company gets his ass up. For now, i wont subscripe anylonger when my 40 days expires. And if nothing has changed so, i won't touch it anymore.

Just frustrated at the moment. More frustrated about a change which obvioesly didnt get a thought is the truth, we don't get any attention how long we will have to wait.

I clearly won't wait any more week. I can just reroll and wont be mad as with temp, or get raging every 2-3 trash mops.
  • Nickdorlandb16_ESO
    Nickdorlandb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I loved this game, im a templar healer.. Biting jabs, i hated the skill for being the only real good dps skill ( close ranged ) NOW I WANT IT BACK..

Prolly gonna quit, im V12, not gonna start over
  • VlVEC
    VlVEC
    ✭✭✭
    Another post overreacting about a small change.
    The beginning of the words is ALMSIVI. I give you this as Vivec.
    Almalexia, Sotha Sil, and Vivec.
    ヽ༼ຈ༽ل͜༼ຈ༽ノ