Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Zenimax stackable crafting mats its 2014 this is AAA MMO who droped the ball?

Glithanes
Glithanes
✭✭
Zenimax stackable crafting mats its 2014 this is AAA MMO who droped the ball?
I mean how do we not have stackable mats bank space is to small as it is if your a crafter, and we have to place in our bank like gems ,ignots etc 5-10 stacks of each some with only 1 item in the stack, another with 2 another with 3 mean why not make them stackable up to 100 per stack.
  • Seroczynski
    Seroczynski
    ✭✭✭
    They are stackable up to 100 per stack.
    “To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.” ― Homer J. Simpson
  • Brog
    Brog
    Soul Shriven
    Perhaps he is frustrated because currently Guild Banks will not stack items automatically. I know I'm not a fan either.
  • dolmen
    dolmen
    ✭✭✭
    @Brog - good point, that does seem to be the case. It is a bit annoying. Perhaps that will change. In the mean time... If I'm putting in a matt that is already in the Guild Bank, I pull them and stack them and put them back.
    The Sidekick Order
  • Inco
    Inco
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually I've some Potency Runes that will only stack 20 and then it starts a new stack.. Tried to stack them by moving to/from my bank and no luck.
  • kieso
    kieso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wish recipes stacked.
  • Rhoric
    Rhoric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The auto stacking was disabled due to an issue awhile back. It sucks as myself or an officer of mine will have to go in and remove items to stack them then put them back in after. This is done a couple times a day. It kills playtime for us.
  • Lazarus_Long
    Lazarus_Long
    ✭✭✭
    You know, there is a reason why nobody has ever reinvented the wheel.
    Edited by Lazarus_Long on 27 May 2014 22:13
    The List For Living - A guide for new or troubled players

Hey Jute, get in my bag
    Take a lag spike and make it better
    Remember to let research play its part
    Then you can start to make a sweater

The Bohemian Auction House