Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

PVP Reward Bags Broken!!!!

Tendeep
Tendeep
✭✭✭
I just got a maul of shock - 18 damage, 0 shock damage and no level - I am not the only one asked around and its an issue others have as well!
-

• Tendeep
    Tendeep
    ✭✭✭
    Just got 3 more bags all with items that have ? marks instead of icons, and all bunk stats...
  • _oldThe_Tip
    Gotten one of these pre patch and post, not pvp tho pve.
  • ShintaiDK
    ShintaiDK
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, another "feature".

My favourite is still the accidently deleted PvP campaign and the lack of restoring it. But rather just give its players the middle finger.
  • Tendeep
    Tendeep
    ✭✭✭
    Can an official post be made about this please? I would appreciate knowing it is being looked at. All my bug reports and such in-game go unanswered.
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one of those just after the patch.

Heavy armour chest piece with 42 armour and a ? icon.

Put it on and I was topless.
  • Floyd
    Floyd
    Soul Shriven
    Yep same thing been a few days. I just sent in a bug report but havn't seen it posted anywhere until now. Any Fixes?
  • Tendeep
    Tendeep
    ✭✭✭
    Still broken, now for two days my under VR ranked characters are getting garbage from the PvP bags, can we please get a post on this!?

I have reported it, and no reply there either...

Thanks!
  • Tendeep
    Tendeep
    ✭✭✭
    Why have there been no official posts on this (is it even known as an issue to you ZEN)?
  • Tendeep
    Tendeep
    ✭✭✭
    Still asking for an official response to this please.
  • Tendeep
    Tendeep
    ✭✭✭
    After a closer look, my PvP bags are being shared on my entire account, what ever char I log in as has access to these bags. This is new to me, but is this intended? Account based bag, not char based bags? I still get bunk bags on any char under VR1