Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED

forbarcusb16_ESO
forbarcusb16_ESO
✭✭✭
To Drinlin's voice? The Clothier NPC who's in Vulkhel Guard? His new option changes him from posh, Altmer voice (which he is) TO A FILTHY ORC CASUAL! This is an unfathomable abomination and must be amended immediately!
"I'm guilty of a far more monstrous crime, I'm guilty of being a dwarf."
  • Sturmwaffel
    Sturmwaffel
    ✭✭✭
    Submit a ticket and I'm sure they'll get right on that.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No doubt it will be a top priority.....somewhere.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ONLY HEAVEN KNOWS

But there seems to be an orcish plot to slowly infiltrate all of Tamriel, since I've noticed this happening to several NPCs. At first, they act and talk normal and then suddenly go all Orsimer on ya.
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • backbernur1_ESO
    This just now showed up for you? All the npcs have a tendency to change to a different voice especially the storyline ones.
  • Zaxq
    Zaxq
    ✭✭✭
    I miss the German voiceovers :(
  • Regoras
    Regoras
    ✭✭✭
    Zaxq wrote: »
    I miss the German voiceovers :(

Oh God, I couldn't figure out if I was drunk ( which I usually am ) or the forest people had their own language and Zenimax was being a smart ass about it.
  • ruzlb16_ESO
    ruzlb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This is, without a doubt, the biggest problem facing the game today.
  • Cepeza
    Cepeza
    ✭✭✭
    Topics like this cast the impression ZOS is doing great job regarding issue management... like there is nothing else to fix... I guess, this might get severity level -7.929.233.112 on their priority list.
  • RylukShouja
    RylukShouja
    ✭✭✭
    I detect an undertone of racism in the OP's post. You should be ashamed of yourself!
  • forbarcusb16_ESO
    forbarcusb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I will not be ashamed of myself, Orcs are filthy and should be annihilated!
    "I'm guilty of a far more monstrous crime, I'm guilty of being a dwarf."
  • Morostyle
    Morostyle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Submit a ticket and I'm sure they'll get right on that.

RIIIIIIIGHT :D
  • Zaxq
    Zaxq
    ✭✭✭
    Submit a ticket with the title "Players are levelling without Questing!" and they'll will be guaranteed to fix it in under 24 hours.

• Ohioastro
    Ohioastro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Submit a ticket with the title "Players are levelling without Questing!" and they'll will be guaranteed to fix it in under 24 hours.

They should fix places where people get experience far out of proportion to other areas of the game. Because MMO players will then cluster in it, ignoring everything else, and then complain bitterly that there is "nothing to do" and the game is "boring" because they just did the same thing over and over and over and over again because it was slightly more efficient than doing a variety of other things. (MMO players have some flatly pathological and predictable approaches to games.)
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohioastro wrote: »

They should fix places where people get experience far out of proportion to other areas of the game. Because MMO players will then cluster in it, ignoring everything else, and then complain bitterly that there is "nothing to do" and the game is "boring" because they just did the same thing over and over and over and over again because it was slightly more efficient than doing a variety of other things. (MMO players have some flatly pathological and predictable approaches to games.)
    Not only MMO, people was farming the dungeon south in Oblivion where black bow bandits and marauders was fighting over and over and then complained all the dungeons looked the same.
    Yes the dungeons in Oblivion was to similar, but the ones complaining had seldom visited many,
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Lodestar
    Lodestar
    ✭✭✭✭
    What I would like to know, is why The Prophet speaks in a totally different voice for a short period in early game after Coldharbor prison.