Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Why is the 301 fix taking so long?

glitchmaster999
glitchmaster999
✭✭✭✭
It has been 6 days since the patch and still people can't log in.... If it lasts past my subscription running out I wont be renewing it, no matter how much I want to, this just isn't good enough, I was really happy with the game up to this point, just for the love of god return it back to how it was....

At least put up an update stating what you think it is and how long you think it will take to fix, maybe even compensation that we will receive for the bug, we are out in the cold here waiting on the small chance we might be let back in.
Edited by glitchmaster999 on 27 May 2014 09:33
  • stryderzz
    stryderzz
    ✭✭✭
    this is ridiculous it has been over a day and still i can't play because of their incompetence this is ruining the game for me, i'm not paying money to be bored and stare at a log in screen, fix your game now ZOS, not with a patch in a few days fix it now this is very irritating!

i seriously hope you are going to refund ppl their useless subscription days, but you probably won't so we'll continue to sit here doing nothing and waiting for some random fix that may come meanwhile paying you money to do what...nothing...real great game ZOS, fix this.
  • glitchmaster999
    glitchmaster999
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really hope there is some compensation, and not for everyone, just for the people who are experiencing the problem. Not just 6 free days either, its not just the money its the time wasted.