Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Should there be a separate respec for morphs

Synfaer
Synfaer
✭✭✭✭✭
Most morphs are generally geared towards either PvE or PvP play-styles.
Would having a separate respec for morphs improve your enjoyment of the game, by allowing an easier transition between PvE and PvP content or by giving you more freedom to overcome the more difficult game content. I believe most people have an issue with morph choices rather than skill point allocation?
Edited by Synfaer on 27 May 2014 06:51

Should there be a separate respec for morphs 36 votes

A separate morph respec is a good idea
91%
Calendomatthias_foxb16_ESODerEwigenolan9bb16_ESOMaulkinEliteZashjonb16_ESOLordTareqaoa_xb16_ESOThe_SpAwNskillastatHodoriusOzghostForTheRealmPhaoryxZarkazSynfaerelcmaeed5SuelSev 33 votes
A separate morph respec is a bad idea
8%
AzarulValturionCatman14 3 votes
  • david271749
    david271749
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There should only be bacon.
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

But what kind of morphs the bacon has? And should it be possible to change the bacon's morph?
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • david271749
    david271749
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PBpsy wrote: »

But what kind of morphs the bacon has? And should it be possible to change the bacon's morph?

Well bacon is pretty op, so it's likely that bacon will be nerfed soon. Nerfs aside, bacon has two delicous morphs.
  • Nashaan
    Nashaan
    Soul Shriven
    I voted yes, solely because on my last respec I thought I'd try magnum shot instead of going the other way like I did before ... and I hate it lol, it just gets me into trouble by either pinging me back until I agro a group behind me or I go off a cliff lol.
    Not spending another 15k just to change one morph so I'm kinda stuck with it now :(
  • Synfaer
    Synfaer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Skill : 'Summon Peppa Pig"

Morph1 : Peppa Pig --> Bacon
    Morph2 : Peppa Pig --> Ham
  • Lovely
    Lovely
    ✭✭✭
    Yep! Hit the nail on the head. Skill points - everyone says there's plenty and it's true. But the actual need for respecs mostly comes from morphs. The one time I respecced it was because I decided I wanted the other morphs for the tow ultimates I was using and another class ability.
    Other one would be moving points from profession research back into useful things after you've done with all the research. At least that's what I plan to do.
    Edited by Lovely on 27 May 2014 08:32