Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Impulse skill points were not refunded to me....

Crescent
Crescent
✭✭✭✭
My Flying Blade was refunded, but Impulse is still morphed at Elemental Ring...
  • stevenpotter321b14_ESO
    They didnt refund for impulse, that was simply a cost increase all around for both morphs. Flying blade was given a respec because many felt the lowered cost was part of a perk to it not being AoE. At least, Im guessing this is the case, would be fine with a respec though.
  • Crescent
    Crescent
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well Impulse was in the list of refunded skills when I logged ingame.
  • nukeyoo
    nukeyoo
    ✭✭✭
    I got refunded the 2 points for my morphed impulse...

I still have pulsar too... shhh >:)
    - done w/ it
  • wllstrt75b14_ESO
    wllstrt75b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I am not really upset with the changes or even the lack of refunding of points as I still have the skill..I a more upset at the general lack of intelligence from Zenimax.

If you are making massive changes to skills in all classes it is only proper to just allow free respecs to all chars a response to the massive changes.

As an example the burning ember change makes the healing aspect of that skill morph a bit more attractive did they not think some folks might desire to change their morph as a result?

Just no common sense or foresight from Zenimax at all simple rookie mistakes.
    Edited by wllstrt75b14_ESO on 23 May 2014 02:00
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I also havan't got any points back and it's still morphed to Elemental Ring.
    Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer