Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

A few questions

Oldtimer209
Oldtimer209
✭✭✭
So, I am a L46 NB ( DW/Cast) and I am stuck on a couple quests.
1. Will of the Council- I have confronted Sees All Colors and have tried both options ( killed her and released her) I have killed the 3 bosses in each room in the chamber but she will not interact with me.
When I free her, one of the NPCs with me tells me to kill her, but when i don't she does something to Sees all Colors and disappears,but returns when after I have killed the 3 lesser bosses. Then I kill her and Sees-all Colors just stands there with an icon over her head that normally means to talk to her but she does not even respond. Is this quest bugged, or am I doing something incorrectly?
2. Stomping Sinmur- I have got all the way to to the fight with Sinmur but can never quite do enough DPS to take him down. Several times I had him to a sliver but I die eventually. I try to snare him, run around kiting the minions shooting them with arrows, switching back to melee when they are gone and back to bow when they reappear.
I try to stay out of the dual zone AOE but usually just make it to the outer AOE zone. I have tried losing LOS but Sinmur is able to hit me through whatever I try to stand behind.
My Ultimate does not generate either so that makes it tougher too. I block/Interrupt when ever I can but he seems to not be affected as his casts continue to finish.
What can I do differently to take him down?
Thanks in advance for any helpful response.....
Edited by Oldtimer209 on 26 May 2014 19:46
  • Oldtimer209
    Oldtimer209
    ✭✭✭
    Well I used some skill points I was saving to get some new abilities and took Mannimarco down the first try....
    I am still interested to know about the quest - Will of the Council