Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Does anyone really like this?

FegefeueR
FegefeueR
✭✭
Ok, so for the last four Weeks almost everyone had to run around with the annoying Spirit Armor Buff. Cool Buff, but the Effect was Horror, at least this is finally fixed.

Now you changed the coloration of Higher Tier Gear, and almost everyone is just ugly Metallic Blue right now.

This is V12 complete Legendary Gear and it looks totally crap! May some like, but alot for sure not.

screenshot_20140526_1resk2.jpg

First it was Team Edward vs. Team Jacob, now we have James Cameron's Avatar or what? Smurf Party?

This shiny Blue does absolutely not fit to ESO, fire your Designer and get some new please. Or at least bring Cloth Coloration Pots real quick, this eyes *** stuff isn't cool...
  • Tarwin
    Tarwin
    ✭✭✭
    I have never understood why armor sets have to be all one colour/hue. Guess that's what dyes will be for

The armor above isn't horrid, just nothing special
  • FegefeueR
    FegefeueR
    ✭✭
    Forgot the Helmet sorry. Now full Smurf Avatar transformation is completed...

screenshot_20140526_1h3snp.jpg
  • indytims_ESO
    indytims_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    That looks like the medium armor my NB is wearing at level 34.

It's also the coolest-looking armor I've seen in the game yet.

Different strokes for different folks, and all that.

But dyes are coming, so hang on.
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There isn't a color in the world that will save that armor. It is ugly because it is ugly. Not because of the color.
  • FegefeueR
    FegefeueR
    ✭✭
    There isn't a color in the world that will save that armor. It is ugly because it is ugly. Not because of the color.

Check out this Set in Character Creation Window. Dunmer - Nightblade. It looks awesome in Black, but this crap, no...

• Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does kind of look like it was made with beetle shells. I would like the metallic blue as an accent maybe but this does not make me look forward to high level armor.
    Scura di Notte - Altmer Nightblade (gear)
    Lalin del Sombra - Bosmer Sorcerer (alchemy/enchanting)
    Angevin Sarkany - Bosmer Dragonknight
    Alkemene Velothi - Dunmer Warden (Morrowind)
    Sanna yos'Phalen - Altmer Sorcerer (provisioning)
    Cosima di Mattina -Altmer Sorcerer
    Naria Andrano - Dunmer Templar
    Luca della Serata - Redguard Templar
  • CTraveler
    CTraveler
    ✭✭✭
    The only part I don't like is the helmet design... And that's just how they modeled it, really. ^^;