Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Think something is wrong with my stats

ImaginaryDimension
ImaginaryDimension
✭✭✭
Hey guys, me and my mate are both V12 dk's with very similar gear but he has 0/49/0 and I have 19/30/0 so you would think I would do more damage right?

We both have the same skills but the stats on his skills is significantly higher than mine. For example my standard of might does just 159dps and his does 303dps. My lava whip does 339 and his does 598 and I just don't get why.

He has like 20 points more magika than me but that's it, so why does he do so much more damage than me? I've heard people saying that sometimes there stats are not correct but I just don't know what is going on...
  • Nickdorlandb16_ESO
    Nickdorlandb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, me and my mate are both V12 dk's with very similar gear but he has 0/49/0 and I have 19/30/0 so you would think I would do more damage right?

We both have the same skills but the stats on his skills is significantly higher than mine. For example my standard of might does just 159dps and his does 303dps. My lava whip does 339 and his does 598 and I just don't get why.

He has like 20 points more magika than me but that's it, so why does he do so much more damage than me? I've heard people saying that sometimes there stats are not correct but I just don't know what is going on...

You crafted new set on 12 ? Well i did make a new set full legendary v12, and my dmg and stats seem wourse ( even legendary glyphs ) While i did EXACTLY the same as before but then with better glyphs and armor -__-
  • ImaginaryDimension
    ImaginaryDimension
    ✭✭✭
    We're both using the worm cult set with V10-V14 gold glyphs, we both have warlock set, and we're both using the same shield and sword.

I just don't get it. I have sooooo much magika and I do such tiny damage. I have like 2300 magika with food and I do pathetic damage. My stats are bugged.