Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

help with full screen

zdkazz
zdkazz
✭✭✭✭
So I play on a laptop hooked to a tv with an hdmi cable, when i put the game to fullscreen mode the game detects my laptop, and displays the game as a small box in the middle of my tv screen, how can i make it detect the tv screen so it fits that and not my laptop screen
  • rattbagrwb17_ESO
    rattbagrwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure, but it sounds like you might have your display settings set to 'clone' your desktop to the second display.
    Change your (windows) display mode from clone to second display, before running the game, and adjusting the graphic settings
  • zdkazz
    zdkazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure, but it sounds like you might have your display settings set to 'clone' your desktop to the second display.
    Change your (windows) display mode from clone to second display, before running the game, and adjusting the graphic settings

nope, I have it to run solely on the tv, I dont clone the display. and it works perfectly outside of the game its just when the game is ran that it messes up...