Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Guide for new templar players

FatesFury
FatesFury
Hello, i am new to this game and would really like it if someone would post a link for everything to do with a Templar. I've only just started and i am kind of lost on what to do xD. any guide would be extremely helpful. Thank you :)
Edited by FatesFury on 26 May 2014 13:10
  • crowfl56
    crowfl56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    actually there are lots of good Templar builds, the game allows u to find the one that fits your game play. Don't be a cookie cutter player. Have fun, learn the game and really play the game. Experiment you have time you don't need some else's idea's.
  • crowfl56
    crowfl56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh and my main is a Breton Templar and I have a blast, die a lot trying out different ways, but that is the fun of it.
  • Shaun98ca2
    Shaun98ca2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FatesFury wrote: »
    Hello, i am new to this game and would really like it if someone would post a link for everything to do with a Templar. I've only just started and i am kind of lost on what to do xD. any guide would be extremely helpful. Thank you :)

Simple guide

1. Train all 3 class skill lines IE spend point on 1st ability and place on hotbar.

2. Piercing Javelin morphs to Binding Javelin a VERY strong Crowd Control/CC ability/There are other options for CC but Binding Javelin being class based means you can have it on ALL weapons.

3. Find a weapon you like testing them all out IE 1 Hander + Shield, 2 Hander, Restro/Destro Staff. The actual type makes very little difference except Restro/Destro.

4. HAVE FUN. If your not having fun either change build or change class.

More help can be given with preferred role/s.