Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Combining Excess Aspect Runes System

Fshober28b14_ESO
Fshober28b14_ESO
✭✭✭
Just a suggestion for ZoS on what to do with all our excess aspect runes that would be helpful in doing something with all the ones we will never use. A rune combining system would be useful since most people really don't need/want blue grade or lower in most cases.
So farming rune nodes daily looking for the aspect runes most needed/wanted which are Rekuta(purple) & Kuta(gold), over time you acquire huge numbers of Ta(white), Jejota(green), and Denata(blue).

Thinking something like this roughly where the " = " sign means to combine to make the next tier aspect rune and so on:

100 Ta = 50 Jejota = 20 Denata = 10 Rekuta = 1 Kuta

Ultimately this lets us do something useful with all that excess, and of course the exact number to combine and system would be determined by ZoS so its inline with the rest of the game.
Edited by Fshober28b14_ESO on 26 May 2014 02:11
  • Asasinka
    Asasinka
    ✭✭✭
    I also suggest something like that. Doable directly or by some artifact or scroll.
    Reminds me Horadric cube :)
    I'm fighting for a higher purpose
  • Eorea
    Eorea
    ✭✭✭
    I rather like this idea. Especially since Ta aren't THAT easy to find overall. It'd still require a lot of work.
  • Fshober28b14_ESO
    Fshober28b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Eorea wrote: »
    I rather like this idea. Especially since Ta aren't THAT easy to find overall. It'd still require a lot of work.

I'm an enchanter so I have stacks of Ta's and others cause I farm daily for runes... so Ta runes stack up fast for me. But, yes considering the overall current drop rates yes it would take time and wouldn't be too easy to do and keeps it inline with the game.

Edited by Fshober28b14_ESO on 26 May 2014 02:30
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    What a WONDERFUL idea! Yes please!
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________