Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Rampent Disappoinment

Manamane
Manamane
When the game first started, I found it very enjoyable, fun, fast, and easy to learn. But as the game progressed, it's started a rapid spiral down hill for me. It started with mass bots farming the public dungeon bosses. That was fixed rather quickly. Then it snowballed. Now we have bots everywhere, stealing resource nodes, teleporting rapidly, using invisibility hacks, and evening traveling through and under the ground.

Then to add to my headache, now I hear people looking for this mod or that add-on... Seriously... This game is simple enough, but now you have people already moding and add-on'ing the game. Might as well just merge with Blizzard, put all their add-on's and mod into this game and ruin it too. Soon enough this Game is going to become just as messed up and corrupted as World of Warcraft.

After the discussion I was in. I am done, I am finished. I am not going to watch this game die and rot like WoW was started to. I don't even want the refund on my subscription. That is how bad I pity this game now. I am going back to Skyrim where I can still enjoy the game, and not have to worry come some outside source corrupting the game because it didn't have some tiny piece of coding they can't live without.
  • Birfreben_Kinghelred
    rampent
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bothnutz wrote: »
    rampent

Heraldry
    (of an animal) represented standing on one hind foot with its forefeet in the air (typically in profile, facing the dexter (left) side, with right hind foot and tail raised, unless otherwise specified).
    "two gold lions rampant"

And?
    :)
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
  • jy82988ub17_ESO
    Seriously? Add-ons is what broke the camels back for you? I'm at a loss of words... a: you're not paying for others accounts if they want to mod then so be it, I have my fair share they're super helpful and less multitasking I have to do. b: How is WoW rotting away? The game is doing amazing well and from the looks of it will continue to do so into WoD.

Such petty haters around here.
    Edited by jy82988ub17_ESO on 26 May 2014 00:58
  • ZOS_SandraF
    We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave The Elder Scrolls Online community. @Manamane, we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we wish you the very best. We're closing this thread now per our Code of Conduct policy on quitting/goodbye threads.
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.