Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

THIRD rollback in Rift, had enough for tonight

Elirienne
Elirienne
✭✭✭✭
*RAAAGGEEEE incoming*

F off Zenimax, fix the game instead of releasing more content, jesus christ, i do not mind the bots, i do not mind the bugs, I do not mind the disconnects but I DO FRICKING MIND LITERALLY LOSING TIME BECAUE OF ROLLBACKS. EFF OFF. Sort your game out.

*RAAAGE OVER*

And I am normally their biggest fangirl, but I had 1 hour of playtime today and they fricking wasted it for me.

:neutral_face:
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a one hour roll back last night.

Haven't logged in since. Won't be until they sort themselves out.
  • wrlifeboil
    wrlifeboil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why don't you people just log out every 20-25 minutes?
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or I could just stay logged out until they fix it.

Makes more sense rather than annoying myself logging out every 20 minutes.
  • wrlifeboil
    wrlifeboil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adapt or die (or ragequit for the night).
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't rage quit ... just quit.

Don't see the point in logging in to keep logging out or risk losing progress when I can carry on with the mod I was making for F:NV and wait for them to fix it.
  • GrimCyclone
    GrimCyclone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wrlifeboil wrote: »

Yeah, if we all listened to people like you, all companies would do is start launcing in alpha instead of beta like this one.

You have to fight them and put your foot down or they'll get away with it. It's about money to them. Nothing more. When you understand that, then you'll understand why we're fighting them.

• ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rolled back 5 times so far and having a hard time even logging in now.
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • Kevaliji
    Kevaliji

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on inappropriate content] 
    Edited by ZOS_SandraF on 24 May 2014 22:21
  • wrlifeboil
    wrlifeboil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wrlifeboil wrote: »

Yeah, if we all listened to people like you, all companies would do is start launcing in alpha instead of beta like this one.

You have to fight them and put your foot down or they'll get away with it. It's about money to them. Nothing more. When you understand that, then you'll understand why we're fighting them.

The game is obviously broken.

However, I see lots of people leveling in Craglorn. That means the gap between you and them is widening every minute they are playing and you aren't.

• Catflinger
    Catflinger
    ✭✭✭
    I dealt with rollbacks in Eastmarch last night; yeah they're nerve wracking. But the suggestion to log out to character select every so often does, in fact, do two things:

1. It works as a manual save
    2. It will help you keep your peace of mind

I know we shouldn't have to be worrying about this at all but since we do, I can only suggest giving it a try if you choose to play.

• wrlifeboil
    wrlifeboil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some forum posters are saying that the 50 mb patch issued in the past 30 minutes has fixed the memory leak problem.
  • Elirienne
    Elirienne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Decided not to log back, wasn't aware the logging out saves the game. Now I am wiser. Going to give playing another shot now - let's see where that takes me. Was really in a foul mood after this yesterday :( It's not like i have all day to do nothing just play...

patching now so hope they fixed it?
  • Hondy
    Hondy
    Elirienne wrote: »
    patching now so hope they fixed it?

Nope still happening, the play 10 min loggout is getting very old :(

• AshleyLee
    AshleyLee
    ✭✭✭
    Our group got rolled back IN the AA Trial.
  • Gwarok
    Gwarok
    ✭✭✭
    Not to be rude or anything but...

Welcome to life inside an MMO

#RollbacksHappenAndThingsGetFixed
    "Strive for balance of all things. When the scales tip to one side or the other, someone or somethings gets short-changed. When someone gets short-changed, unpredictability and strife unbalance the world around us...To achieve freedom from greed, from want, and from strife, all parties in any exchange MUST find balance." -House Hlaalu's Philosophy of Trade

"I am ALWAYS very busy, so I KNOW what's best. You need to stay away from the waterfall. TRUST ME, you're better off keeping busy than playing in the stream....Do you know how to swim, Little Scrib?"

"I am but a simple farmer". -Rags'nar LodesBroke

#SKOOMA!

(Juliet):
    ...it is nor hand, nor foot,
    Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
    Belonging to a man.
    O, be some other name!
    What's in a name?
    That which we call a rose?
    By any other name would smell as sweet.
    Retain that dear perfection to which he owes...
    (Act II, Scene II -William Shakespeare's: Romeo & Juliet -1595 A.D.)