Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Changes to water nodes?

KhajiitiLizard
KhajiitiLizard
✭✭✭✭✭
So I just harvested a water node in the Rift. Yesterday it would give me level 50 water, but today it gave me level 30 (which my character can use) is this a new change?
  • R0M2K
    R0M2K
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Rift should be filtered water (lvl40), but it is not at the moment, in fact filtered water is almost no where to be found but just a couple of waterskins scattered across Coldharbor and Cydorill.

Coldharbor should have water nodes (lvl50), but theres no water nodes, you just can find water into containers and those couples of lvl40 waterskins.

• Censorious
    Censorious
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just ran across a filtered water node in Grahtwood (VR2). Almost took a screenie. :)
    'Clever' sigs get old real fast - just like this one.
  • Ruddertail
    Ruddertail
    ✭✭✭
    R0M2K wrote: »
    The Rift should be filtered water (lvl40), but it is not at the moment, in fact filtered water is almost no where to be found but just a couple of waterskins scattered across Coldharbor and Cydorill.

Coldharbor should have water nodes (lvl50), but theres no water nodes, you just can find water into containers and those couples of lvl40 waterskins.

Plenty of nodes in the rivers of cyrodiil.
  • Turial
    Turial
    ✭✭✭
    Ruddertail wrote: »
    R0M2K wrote: »

Plenty of nodes in the rivers of cyrodiil.

Plenty of murderous players too :P
    "Neither a 'Borrower nor a Lender' be."
    Never Forget

I think you have not been on the internet long enough until you have been rick-rolled.
    Please check out Enchanting Alchemy - A Progression Guild
  • vengance89
    vengance89
    Soul Shriven
    I'm getting level 30 water in Coldharbour >.> My alchemy is 50/50 and it has just made me stop harvesting water skins
  • KhajiitiLizard
    KhajiitiLizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vengance89 wrote: »
    I'm getting level 30 water in Coldharbour >.> My alchemy is 50/50 and it has just made me stop harvesting water skins

This was from the river though.