Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Tonight's Patch: Big thank you

ipkonfigcub18_ESO
ipkonfigcub18_ESO
✭✭✭
Honestly I'm guilty of the complaints (then again I am a Nightblade with red hair, its to be expected) but thank you for addressing the Veteran Rank mob difficulty tonight.

/Hugs Zenimax
  • temjiu
    temjiu
    ✭✭✭✭
    have you gone in and checked mob health? Not raining on anyone's parade...i felt a great sens of relief when they mentioned they were fixing...until i logged into the game and started fighting things
  • Zenzu
    Zenzu
    ✭✭
    Yea, not too sure what they fixed or changed. Maybe its all emporer's clothing stuff. Its all in your imagination, or their imagination, or the imagining of how imagining images your mage.
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Says they re-nerfed VR mobs... inadverdantly nerfs Nightblades AGAIN trololol
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • gladen5rwb17_ESO
    gladen5rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    If this was a movie, it would have dozens of sequels.
  • ipkonfigcub18_ESO
    ipkonfigcub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The changes they made to Vet mobs was destroying Nightblades survivability. Our DPS is horribly weak in certain areas (out of stealth and not able to stun certain mobs).

This reverted change toned things down a lot for us, I was very happy they did this.