Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

From my perch..........

harleysub17_ESO
Contrary to the official announcement, mob difficulties have not been fixed. At least from where I'm at (VR7). The most gloriest example had me fighting 4 mobs for a simple quest complete.

3 mobs had 8,500 hp........the named, but non-boss had 16,200. All of them hit me like a truck. The non-boss even swated away an OC dk standard (500%) and didn't flinch.

Add this to the perpetual and unsolved issues: MAC ppl come to mind.

Place the fact that you have a major 3-day weekend in the US........and I can't come to any conclusion other than if you're having problems with anything...you're hosed.

I expected better.

• Bangstin
    Bangstin
    ✭✭✭
    Here.
    Hey guys, quick update about what happened during last night's hotfix -

Any monster that was still alive during the hotfix will not have their pre-patch 1.1.2 stats until they die and respawn. We understand this means they are still difficult until killed, but this was the quickest way we could fix the issue without causing server downtime. Hope this helps clarify, and apologies for any confusion.
  • harleysub17_ESO
    I don't buy that for a minute. If that was the case, Zeni would simply have to do a quick reboot to make everyone happy. They didn't, and I'm not.
  • Bangstin
    Bangstin
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think they have an 'quick reboot' option on their servers :)
  • harleysub17_ESO
    And unless thousands upon thousands have quit...........or I'm all alone in being the lofty level of VR7.........I don't see how not restarting has any professional certainty of success.
  • harleysub17_ESO
    Bangstin ✭✭✭
    10:13PM
    Flag Quote

You may be right. Though my opinion is that they oughtta. Perhaps a more savvy tech geek can shed some light.
  • Kalann_Pander
    Kalann_Pander
    ✭✭✭
    Bangstin wrote: »

This.
    ESO isn't windows, guys.
    My educated guess is that a reboot would take 30-120 minutes.

VR10s, Emperors, Generals and other Uber-heroes : This is for you !
    Your subjects, troops, and fellow players need you to kill pre-patch Mobs so they can respawn with post-patch stats !

Thanks for showing us how you shine under adversity !
    Opinions are like buttholes : Everybody has one, and they usually stink.

3 things to reduce stamina/magicka imbalance :
    - Use magicka to block abilities costing magicka, instead of stamina.
    - Add % damage reduction to heavy armor.
    - Add block penetration to 2H.
  • harleysub17_ESO
    Lol! I could live with, and cheer that on! But I think a reboot would be in everyones' best interest.