Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

I love Craglorn. There I said it.

Laura
Laura
✭✭✭✭✭
Its bringing me back to the days when MMO still meant multiplayer. I have to admit I have largely soloed my way to v10 but grouping up and leveling brought me back to everquest. I made lots of new friends just like the old days... then the trials - WOW. I was concerned about what sort of end game would be in store for me but I am quite happy.

I know that unfortunately this seems to be a problem for most players (or they are moaning over nerfs) but I'm having a blast and you even won a couple of my friends back. Craglorn is awesome and I'd like to see more of this. My only concern is its staying power but we will see.

You need some more collectibles and factions to grind to keep people into the game for a while I think - other than that I have changed my mind on the direction of the game and am looking forward to what you have in store for the future.

I'm sure we will have a couple of people pop in and state that my opinion is wrong making a fool of themselves but, hey, just remember your satisfied customers will always be the quietest and I have had a lot of negative things to say lately so I thought I'd share my opinion on it.

Simply put craglorn is awesome. I cancelled my sub after the resub questioning on the direction of the game but I just resubed.

PS. The forums still suck though. ><
  • Crumpy
    Crumpy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Clagborn
    I lyke not this quill.
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (*)
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NiRN wrote: »
    (*)

I have no need to farm. I've been maxed since beta ;)
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laura wrote: »
    NiRN wrote: »
    (*)

I have no need to farm. I've been maxed since beta ;)

There goes my Hero... >:)

Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!