Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Wow! A Sorc can kill two(2) enemies in VR content without problem

PVT_Parts
PVT_Parts
✭✭✭
They need to be nerfed. As a DK who can't kill 2 of the same enemies even with spamming claws that a sorcerer can easily overcome, I demand that they be nerfed. This same argument worked against DK and shield bashers, so why not sorcerers? No character should be able to kill 2 VR4 enemies alone, that would just be rediculous. What do they think this game is? The next installment of a once single player RPG series? Nah. This is an MMO, you need more than 1 person to do VR content, so this sorcerer I saw must be nerfed.

P.S. Yes this is sarcasm, did that hotfix really make the mobs easier again or is this issue just because the last patch made my character useless so I had to respec into 2h/dual wield and still can't do damage? XD
  • Alpha_Protocol
    Alpha_Protocol
    ✭✭✭
    You didn't read the ZOS admin message in the blue box above. There is no problem.

Thanks for playing!
  • DakotaCoty
    DakotaCoty
    ✭✭✭
    That awkward moment when it was VR5+ zones... Making this whole post irrelevant.
    EU player
    http://tinyurl.com/10VampGuide
    www.twitter.com/DakotaKavanagh
  • Enteum
    Enteum
    ✭✭✭
    Sorcerer are fine :wink: We are just fine tuned to use the ebb and flow of magicka.
    Asira Avalis - Mage
  • PVT_Parts
    PVT_Parts
    ✭✭✭
    DakotaCoty wrote: »
    That awkward moment when it was VR5+ zones... Making this whole post irrelevant.

"Veteran Rank content (50+ and 50++)" That is all VR lvls. 50+is VR1-4 and 50++ is VR5-10. Also, this post is about the overall nerf, not just about the mob difficulty increase.
    Edited by PVT_Parts on 24 May 2014 17:51
  • PVT_Parts
    PVT_Parts
    ✭✭✭
    You didn't read the ZOS admin message in the blue box above. There is no problem.

Thanks for playing!

Yes I read it. I also read the admin message about the motif drop rate being decreased. Perhaps you read that too? Thanks for trying.
  • PVT_Parts
    PVT_Parts
    ✭✭✭
    Enteum wrote: »
    Sorcerer are fine :wink: We are just fine tuned to use the ebb and flow of magicka.

LOL yeah they are fine. Now we are just all jealous of your character choice.
  • Reykice
    Reykice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PVT_Parts wrote: »
    They need to be nerfed. As a DK who can't kill 2 of the same enemies even with spamming claws that a sorcerer can easily overcome, I demand that they be nerfed. This same argument worked against DK and shield bashers, so why not sorcerers? No character should be able to kill 2 VR4 enemies alone, that would just be rediculous. What do they think this game is? The next installment of a once single player RPG series? Nah. This is an MMO, you need more than 1 person to do VR content, so this sorcerer I saw must be nerfed.

P.S. Yes this is sarcasm, did that hotfix really make the mobs easier again or is this issue just because the last patch made my character useless so I had to respec into 2h/dual wield and still can't do damage? XD

Yes, the hotfix made them easier...

As for sorcs... if its an AOE builds its not a sorc build, its a destro staff related build:p

Also, just sneak attack one enemy and you will almost kill it with a melee weapon.

And if you want single target dps... dual wield does more than two hand.
  • DakotaCoty
    DakotaCoty
    ✭✭✭
    DakotaCoty wrote: »

"Veteran Rank content (50+ and 50++)" That is all VR lvls. 50+is VR1-5 and 50++ is VR5-10.

It was still only V5+ content, which was confirmed to be the bugged areas, I should know because I'm V4 myself and it didn't change.
    EU player
    http://tinyurl.com/10VampGuide
    www.twitter.com/DakotaKavanagh
  • PVT_Parts
    PVT_Parts
    ✭✭✭

Yes, the hotfix made them easier...

As for sorcs... if its an AOE builds its not a sorc build, its a destro staff related build:p

Also, just sneak attack one enemy and you will almost kill it with a melee weapon.

And if you want single target dps... dual wield does more than two hand.

Thanks for the info, the Sorc didn't use AOE, just those damn pets that always block doorways. Also, I was under the impression that only NB could melee sneak attack since I can't get within melee range before being discovered.
  • pahajuju
    pahajuju
    ✭✭
    Well I'm in VR8 area and the mobs had more health and hit the huge hits yesterday.
    Even today after the hotfix had been added. As stated in other trees they'd really need to restart the server to make sure but there's a long weekend over in United States, where the EU server is located.
    EU server, and loosing interest in the game.
  • PVT_Parts
    PVT_Parts
    ✭✭✭
    I have determined that I just such now and can't figure out how to keep up with the rest of the community. I try copying builds, making my own builds, changing armor, still can'[t do this. My death recap just said I took 500, 1000, 500, 1200 damage in the last 4 attacks. I only have 1700 health and was popping green dragon blood the whole time.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Providing the hot fix worked against veteran enemy then yes we can or more to the point certain types of enemy.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)