Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Sorcerer Summons

Syzmicke
Syzmicke
✭✭✭
Is any other sorcerer having issues with there pets. every time i enter enywhere i have to de-summon them and resummon to get them to be with me.

This also happens when using wayshrines entering dungeons,houses.
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm a sorcerer - no problems.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not all the time, but some buildings (especially if there is a boss fight there, like Faolthu), and wayshrines about half the time. But regular houses are fine for me.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Finding I need to summon them after using wayshrines, entering buildings. In the past it was only after entering dungeons or some solo game instances.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)