Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

memory leak question

deathrament
Most people talking about this say it happens over time, like 20 min to an hour or something. Myself whenever i group i get disconnected after 2 or 3 min evry time. Log back in same thing will happen if im grouped. When im not grouped it seems ok. However i have not played for any amount of time because if i cant group in craglorn there is no reason for me to play. Is this a different issue unrelated to the memory leak? Anyone else have this.
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    Most people talking about this say it happens over time, like 20 min to an hour or something. Myself whenever i group i get disconnected after 2 or 3 min evry time. Log back in same thing will happen if im grouped. When im not grouped it seems ok. However i have not played for any amount of time because if i cant group in craglorn there is no reason for me to play. Is this a different issue unrelated to the memory leak? Anyone else have this.

I'd say it totally has something to do with what's going on especially if you didn't have this issue prior to the patch. Just see what happens today after the hotfix, if the issue still continues come back here and see if the hotfix actually fixed the issues we are all having or made them worse, if they fixed them then you may have to look further into your problem. I can tell you I had the exact problem you are having, earlier tried to group and crashed so I stopped grouping for the day.
  • wrlifeboil
    wrlifeboil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it was a simple coding error, the fix should work great. If it wasn't, I see more fun times ahead. Hard to believe that they would have a full QA crew working this Memorial Day weekend to signoff on any hotfixes or patches.