Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The VR5 Increase in PVP needs to be scaled back!

Goldie
Goldie
✭✭✭✭✭
"Hey I have a great idea, lets increase the NPCs to VR5 and at the same time Increase their respawn rate!"

Perhaps VR1? Perhaps something that is LOGICALLY thought out?

Huge Mistake? Anyone??
"Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    VR 10 players were able to solo cap keeps. VR 5 mobs with a higher respawn rate is more logical given the nature of cyrodiil being a pvp zone
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »
    VR 10 players were able to solo cap keeps. VR 5 mobs with a higher respawn rate is more logical given the nature of cyrodiil being a pvp zone

Look at the PVP populations! There is no one playing now!
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
  • Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VR1 or VR2, I could see it. But 25 VR5 Guards in a keep makes it tough for a 20 member group to capture a keep, IF they get lucky enough to cap one at all!

Then if there are 3 or 4 players helping to defend it is impossible.

Garbage.
    Edited by Goldie on 24 May 2014 19:51
  • Munku
    Munku
    ✭✭✭
    My guild plays on bloodthorn. We are a mix of vr1-vr5...about 8-12 of us. We could easily cap a keep Aline with defenders. Last night we loved taking bleakers because it was more of a challenge.

Don't change it.