Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Want to get VR12 fast? Join the CircleJerkRaid in Craglorn

danteafk
danteafk
✭✭
This area has been thoroughly tested on the PTS. Craglorn, our new high end content which demands every little skill from the players.

Just join the Anomaly farmgroups and get VR12 in no time. Sweep through Craglorn like a Level 1 area.

Best end game content ever. Best MMO ever. Much fun.
  • morashtakb16_ESO
    morashtakb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    First, ESO brought PVE to the zerg. Now ESO has brought the zerg to PvE!
  • gurluasb16_ESO
    gurluasb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Being stuck at VR2 with little to no gold to respec and being unable to take on more than 2 mobs I'd like that very much. Where is this Anomaly farmgroup?
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think I should just install Starcraft.

I was in a couple of raids in Craglorn. None had a name unfortunately I would love to be In the CircleJerkRaid. Sounds Epic.

At the moment you only see boss farming since the pve from VR zones are ruined and since every pvper wants to get VR12. it will get better after a week or two.

The delves and trials are instanced so you can have fun without the zerg.
    Edited by PBpsy on 24 May 2014 05:09
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Akhratos
    Akhratos
    ✭✭✭✭
    PBpsy wrote: »
    I think I should just install Starcraft.

I was in a couple of raids in Craglorn. None had a name unfortunately I would love to be In the CircleJerkRaid. Sounds Epic.

At the moment you only see boss farming since the pve from VR zones are ruined and since every pvper wants to get VR12. it will get better after a week or two.

The delves and trials are instanced so you can have fun without the zerg.

Ive been playing sw:battlefront2 since the bugpatch kicked in. A protoss bloodbath may come handy as well.
  • Ashigaru
    Ashigaru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Downloading archeage as we speak...
  • Shaun98ca2
    Shaun98ca2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Devs provided an alternate means to leveling other than Story Quests....People have found the fastest most rapid way to abuse ANY inch these devs attempt to give us and everybody wants to jump ship.

People its not the game its the players and guess what no matter where you go your gonna find abuse in the worst kinda way so you either ignore or jump on board...welcome to MMOs.
  • Ashigaru
    Ashigaru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shaun98ca2 wrote: »
    So Devs provided an alternate means to leveling other than Story Quests....People have found the fastest most rapid way to abuse ANY inch these devs attempt to give us and everybody wants to jump ship.

People its not the game its the players and guess what no matter where you go your gonna find abuse in the worst kinda way so you either ignore or jump on board...welcome to MMOs.

Play the way you want... remember those words.... grinding mobs nerfed but still able to abit...grinding mobs nerfed again forced to quest.... trying to solo mobs buffed/class nerfed forced to group/quest even more so.

People are not able to play as they want they are being forced to play a certain way so you can bet that if they find a way aroud what they are forced to do they will.
  • Shaun98ca2
    Shaun98ca2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashigaru wrote: »

Play the way you want... remember those words.... grinding mobs nerfed but still able to abit...grinding mobs nerfed again forced to quest.... trying to solo mobs buffed/class nerfed forced to group/quest even more so.

People are not able to play as they want they are being forced to play a certain way so you can bet that if they find a way aroud what they are forced to do they will.

Actually I choose the ignore option
  • Ashigaru
    Ashigaru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ashigaru wrote: »

Actually I choose the ignore option

?
  • Arreyanne
    Arreyanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    I find this hilarious
  • Shaun98ca2
    Shaun98ca2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your not FORCED to do anything in this game. Your not forced to quest your not forced to grind your not forced to do anything.

Are that faster methods of getting things achieved in this game SURE but nobody forces you to take that route.

Its all about perspective...I choose to ignore it all and just play the damn game to have fun.
    Edited by Shaun98ca2 on 24 May 2014 07:20
  • vicNBitis
    vicNBitis
    ✭✭✭
    Your not FORCED to do anything in this game. Your not forced to quest your not forced to grind your not forced to do anything.

Are that faster methods of getting things achieved in this game SURE but nobody forces you to take that route.

Its all about perspective...I choose to ignore it all and just play the damn game to have fun.

True. You have the option of pressing A 100 times or pressing B 9,000. You can also glitch A so you only have to press it twice. And the line for A has pie! But, yeah, you can always press B if you want.
  • Shaun98ca2
    Shaun98ca2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vicNBitis wrote: »

True. You have the option of pressing A 100 times or pressing B 9,000. You can also glitch A so you only have to press it twice. And the line for A has pie! But, yeah, you can always press B if you want.

That's just useless gibberish. Guess adult conversation is out of the question.

You certainly don't like the game. If you don't like a game theres only one answer.
  • vicNBitis
    vicNBitis
    ✭✭✭
    Adults don't use analogies? Sarcasm? Must be boring.

What I don't like is the fact that it took 2 months for the slightest attempt at a fix for AOE farming and dungeon glitching. Only to find out it's not much of a fix at all. And, oh hey!, a new area for the AOE farmers and dungeon glitchers to farm and glitch. Yay.

And then we get people trumpeting this excuse for choice? Yeah, I have to mock that. Sorry.

I'm still enjoying the game though. Somewhat. Appreciate the concern though.
  • Haven
    Haven
    ✭✭✭
    So basically you get vet 10. Go to Craglorn, farm for like 2 hours and you are vet 12?

Am I understanding this or..
  • danteafk
    danteafk
    ✭✭
    Haven wrote: »
    So basically you get vet 10. Go to Craglorn, farm for like 2 hours and you are vet 12?

Am I understanding this or..

Yup. Or go with vr1 into craglorn and get vr10 in a day or so.
  • Haven
    Haven
    ✭✭✭

Interesting... Is it like grinding or questing?
    Edited by Haven on 24 May 2014 14:47