Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Login Timed out & 301 Error

Fshober28b14_ESO
Fshober28b14_ESO
✭✭✭
More and more people are getting affected by this issue post patch, can't log in. For some it started last night and they still can't get in today and just happened to me a short while ago. This issue seems to be building and more and more players are becoming affected. Some of my guild members are having this issue as well, and they got absolutely no results with cs help....they literally tried everything. C.S. number is a loss holding 2 hours with nobody answering for me right now, and no announcements by ZoS about this issue yet either anywhere.
Edited by Fshober28b14_ESO on 24 May 2014 00:38
  • Fshober28b14_ESO
    Fshober28b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    whatever the problem was i guess is no longer, just got in.
  • Snowstrider
    Snowstrider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still dont work for me,Crashed first after seeing so many pink missing textures. Then i couldnt log in again. :/
  • maholi
    maholi
    ✭✭✭
    Still dont work for me,Crashed first after seeing so many pink missing textures. Then i couldnt log in again. :/

Is your video driver up to date?
  • Monkeywithtacos
    Monkeywithtacos
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I was able to play moderately well, mem leak considered...crashing maybe every 3-4 hours, then after this last crash when I try to log back in it just cycles on the "attempting to login" message until I cancel it.... Trying to stay positive even with all the screw-ups and new bugs introduced with the new content but this kind of thing is making it very difficult....
  • Monkeywithtacos
    Monkeywithtacos
    ✭✭✭
    all drivers are indeed up to date.... trying a "repair" on the game now.... hoping that it works...