Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Do you enjoy VR content and how much do you play on average a week?

Guppet
Guppet
✭✭✭✭✭
So im wanting to see if there is a correlation between enjoyment of VR content and weekly play time. It may not work, but I suspect those who play less, will enjoy it less, so try to answer honestly :)
Edited by Guppet on 24 May 2014 08:48

Do you enjoy VR content and how much do you play on average a week? 11 votes

Yes i enjoy it, I play up to 5 hours a week
18%
Gregoryjoshuab14_ESOKegero 2 votes
Yes i enjoy it, I play 6-10 hours a week
0%
Yes i enjoy it, I play 11-15 hours a week
9%
Guppet 1 vote
Yes i enjoy it, I play 16-20 hours a week
18%
GaudrathPreachan 2 votes
Yes i enjoy it, I play 21-25 hours a week
9%
Zarkaz 1 vote
Yes i enjoy it, I play 26-30 hours a week
0%
Yes i enjoy it, I play 31-35 hours a week
45%
ZephericItsMeTooTurelusThe_SpAwNAeradon 5 votes
  • Guppet
    Guppet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ignore the poll, it posted before I had finished adding options, without letting me know. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • JinShepard01
    JinShepard01
    ✭✭✭
    Where are the 'no' options? No i dont enjoy it, I play 31-35 hours a week but slowpoke ( listening to quests and collecting all )
    Why do people complain?
    ''Because players want to provide feedback and help shape a product they still see as having the potential to be great.''
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I play 35+ hours a week but haven't reached VR level yet, I like to have several characters and potter about with them rather than playing one and going straight to max level. I'm probably not going to hit veteran rank until September at least. I'm not looking forward to it a great deal, it sounds tedious.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • skarvika
    skarvika
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do not enjoy it at all. It feels tedious. I'm talking strictly just the questing process in other factions, haven't tried out the vet exclusive areas yet. The last few levels have been earned doing pvp.
    Edited by skarvika on 24 May 2014 09:09
    QQing is a full time job
  • Zepheric
    Zepheric
    ✭✭✭
    I play more hours than is listed >_> *walks toward door and looks outside*
    Sanguine's Tester
  • Guppet
    Guppet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are the 'no' options? No i dont enjoy it, I play 31-35 hours a week but slowpoke ( listening to quests and collecting all )
    There are no NO options, everyone enjoys it lol.

Nah it posted the poll before I could add them or the 36-40 and 40+ options.

People are still voting though, so I'll see how far a broken poll can go lol.
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More than poll option. I'm on the verge of losing my job. *looks out the window*
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions