Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

X is OP, Plz Nerf

Rylana
Rylana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Vamps are OP, plz nerf
DK is OP, plz nerf
AOE is OP, plz nerf
Templar healing is OP, plz nerf
Rylana is OP, plz X

I have made this exact same thread in three MMO forums to date. SWG, STO, and now ESO. The current flavor of the month (most broken or powerful thing there is, someone figured out how to make it incredibly lulzy powerful with some seekrit superhax synergy that made everyone jealous and lolmad....) tends to be the next thing to get nerfed.

The ones I hear on the horizon are Volcanic Rune and possibly Soul Strike (how is this even OP in the first place???)

Devs stop nerfing everything people discover to be good or useful. I dont want to be a cookie cutter homogenous build everyone and their mother uses. I want to be able to put something together I worked for, mastered, made work the way I want it.

So what if person X or Y did it first, did it better, or flat out abused it into the dirt?

Nearly everything has a counter, as did every single thing listed up top. Every one of them had a hard counter or even multiple hard counters.

You are catering to the casual player, in a game you have obviously designed for the hardcore (given the slow grind and insane difficulty in obtaining crafting mats)

So for all that is holy, please stop listening to X is OP, plz nerf.

This topis is OP, plz discuss.
@rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • skarvika
    skarvika
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rylana is the OP, pls nerf
    QQing is a full time job
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    skarvika wrote: »
    Rylana is the OP, pls nerf

His brain is OP, nerf it to the ground!
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • Drasn
    Drasn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Z is clearly more OP than X!
  • Saerydoth
    Saerydoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Paper is OP, please nerf. Scissors are fine.
    Signed, Rock.
  • Drasn
    Drasn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saerydoth wrote: »
    Paper is OP, please nerf. Scissors are fine.
    Signed, Rock.

Perfect! This sums up every call for a nerf, ever.