Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Missing Crit Values

Duukar
Duukar
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else have entirely missing Spell Crit and Weapon Crit Values on their Charcter sheet?

I mean nothing. A literal BLANK space where there should be a number.. Sigh...
  • FireKat
    FireKat
    Mine was blank when I last logged in... I thought it was my one of my add-ons (shows soft cap values) messing with it. Maybe not.
  • Worstluck
    Worstluck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes me too. Although, I am a Nightblade. I kind of assumed they just removed that stat all together from my class.
    Worstluck - Breton Nightblade "Some of us refused to bow. We knew the old ways would lead us back to having a kingdom of our own."
    ―Madanach
    Elfluck - Dunmer Dragonknight "When I will walk the earth again, the Faithful among you shall receive your reward: to be set above all other mortals forever. As for the rest: the weak shall be winnowed: the timid shall be cast down: the mighty shall tremble at my feet and pray for pardon."
    ―Mehrunes Dagon
    Deadluck -Imperial Templar "Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour"
    ―Uriel Septim

Daggerfall Covenant
  • elorei
    elorei
    ✭✭✭
    softcapinfo is the problem, not the game.
  • Arsenic_Touch
    Arsenic_Touch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    elorei wrote: »
    softcapinfo is the problem, not the game.

Which should be fixed now (the addon has been updated)
    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    "Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound."
    "Fear can claim what little faith remains."
    "Death will take those who fight alone."
    "But united we can break a fate once set in stone."

╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

NA // Ebonheart Pact // Leader of CORE Legion // Namira Beta Tester // VR11 NB
  • Worstluck
    Worstluck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated Softcapinfo, problem solved, thanks.
    Worstluck - Breton Nightblade "Some of us refused to bow. We knew the old ways would lead us back to having a kingdom of our own."
    ―Madanach
    Elfluck - Dunmer Dragonknight "When I will walk the earth again, the Faithful among you shall receive your reward: to be set above all other mortals forever. As for the rest: the weak shall be winnowed: the timid shall be cast down: the mighty shall tremble at my feet and pray for pardon."
    ―Mehrunes Dagon
    Deadluck -Imperial Templar "Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour"
    ―Uriel Septim

Daggerfall Covenant