Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Falling through the world

yenkin2001b14_ESO
yenkin2001b14_ESO
✭✭✭
Stop enough of that already, today I had t use the /STUCK command once again instead of dying and costing me a few gold for the armour, I had to pay 126g to the nearest way shrine. OMG, why oh why do I get penalized for your collision issues, I was stuck under the world and could not even get a message out because I got kicked by a to many messages as my character screamed like a baby. This is not right, I can't bug this, and I am out the 126G plus the other 400 - 500 gold over the last month when I typed /STUCK command. Fix this please.
  • KitLightning
    KitLightning
    ✭✭✭✭
    meh I've gotten stuck beneath the Blacksmith buildings (or any other that is above street level) so many times, its more of a sport to see if I can get the character through the proxy of the building, and eventually scare the shad out of anyone above...

Use /reloadui first, sometimes you can get out of the current spot.
    "I'd rather be insane in a sane world, than sane in an insane world!" ~Me
    Warning - This is a spoiler and looking at it for too long may cause irrecoverable eyesight issues.
    ◔̯◔

MechWarrior: Living Legends – Total conversion modification for Crysis Wars.

kitlightning.deviantart