Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Playing the patch ... I like it. Bodes well for the future.

Breg_Magol
Breg_Magol
✭✭✭✭
I'm enjoying the patch so far. Can't say I've got anything to complain about.
Haven't got time to elucidate .. work tomorrow, suffice to say that I'm happy with progress to date.

Yeah ... I'm definitely a fan bouy, and so are my kids! :)
  • KingDasDing
    KingDasDing
    ✭✭
    What level are you?
  • Aaklor
    Aaklor
    ✭✭✭
    What level are you?

I am also wondering this, cant be vet lvl yet.
  • Shiaxi
    Shiaxi
    ✭✭✭
    liking it aswel so far... playing it on a lvl 41 dk mostly; got a vr1 char aswell but sorta stopped playing her so..

and the vr levels griping well.. atm not yet my problem; will see how it goes when this char reaches the vet levels
  • anakaki
    anakaki
    ✭✭✭
    Breg_Magol wrote: »
    I'm enjoying the patch so far. Can't say I've got anything to complain about.
    Haven't got time to elucidate .. work tomorrow, suffice to say that I'm happy with progress to date.

Yeah ... I'm definitely a fan bouy, and so are my kids! :)

Best so far. Even without Craglorn.
    Death Recap for Templars
    Have you tried rerolling to a Sorcerer or Dragonknight?
    Templars do more dps than DK's.
  • esoone
    esoone
    ✭✭✭
    Can you be so kind to give your real comment once you got paid?
  • Shiaxi
    Shiaxi
    ✭✭✭
    esoone wrote: »

yes let's be incredibly jaded about this; you don't like the patch so it can't possibly be true that other people do can it? :#
  • Armianlee
    Armianlee
    ✭✭✭
    Nice OP :smile: So far, aside from a recurring crash every 20-40 mins I've loved this patch. I truly do not understand all the other Vet players crying that it is too hard now, unless they powerlevelled with OP'd builds they should have no problem playing with the build they learned to play throughout the game. I'm Templar sword and board Vet 4 and have no issue killing anything, somethings are harder and take a bit more skill and planning to take down but aside from that :smile:

Hopefully ZOS gets the memory leak hot fixed sooner rather than later
    Basic circle of complaints on ESO Forums:
    1) Users: Fix game/class/bug
    2) Zenimax Online: Brings servers down and fixes issues and deploys patches.
    3) Users: OMG SERVERS ARE DOWN!!!!!
    4) Zenimax Online: Brings servers back up!
    5) See 1)

VR10 Sword and Board Templar (Heavy Armour), Ebonheart Pact
    LVL 25 Sorcerer, Daggerfall Covenant
    LVL 28 DK, Ebonheart Pact
    LVL 15 Nightblade, Altmari Dominion
  • esoone
    esoone
    ✭✭✭
    Like previous poster said the bitching is about VR CONTENT. The mobs are all suddenly harder then worldbosses. Like archers, yes trash ones hit for like over 2000 damage and more of this fun.
  • Deepfry
    Deepfry
    esoone wrote: »

Are you seriously suggesting that anyone who says anything positive about this game must be being paid money to do so?

If so, would we be right in thinking that you are being paid by ESO's competitors to criticise the game?
  • Breg_Magol
    Breg_Magol
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm only level 30 NB for my main ... although my main changes depending on whim. My other 'main' is a level 20 DK.
    I've been a hardcore flight simmer since the mid 80's till now (current titles I'm neglecting since ESO are DCS & X-Plane X), so I'm a newcomer to fantasy MMO's .. but have played plenty of AirWarrior and Warbirds as well in my time.
    My first ES title was Skyrim .. and I loved it. My first first fantasy MMO was FFXIV and I liked the concept but it's too sugary for my tastes. Also tried WoW and absolutely hated it .. the first few levels are immersion killers in WoW.
    ESO though .. ticks all the boxes for me as far as immersion, fluid gameplay supported by a terrific story line and killer artwork.
    I don't experience lag (I'm in Australia running off the NA servers).
    I haven't monitored for a memory leak yet but have experienced no crashes during my 1.5 hours play last night.
    My NB's combat feels a wee bit buffier than previously, but I'm just over the moon that the NB is getting fixed over time.
    I have faith in Zenimath, because they are a business who have a great product and I hope that it gets nurtured well into the future. Contrary to what people think, the argument that Zenimax is out for a quick buck is misguided. ESO is the goose that lay's the golden egg. It makes more business sense to keep nurturing and developing it than to opt for a quick sell.
  • KingDasDing
    KingDasDing
    ✭✭
    Breg_Magol wrote: »
    I'm only level 30 NB for my main ... although my main changes depending on whim. My other 'main' is a level 20 DK.
    I've been a hardcore flight simmer since the mid 80's till now (current titles I'm neglecting since ESO are DCS & X-Plane X), so I'm a newcomer to fantasy MMO's .. but have played plenty of AirWarrior and Warbirds as well in my time.
    My first ES title was Skyrim .. and I loved it. My first first fantasy MMO was FFXIV and I liked the concept but it's too sugary for my tastes. Also tried WoW and absolutely hated it .. the first few levels are immersion killers in WoW.
    ESO though .. ticks all the boxes for me as far as immersion, fluid gameplay supported by a terrific story line and killer artwork.
    I don't experience lag (I'm in Australia running off the NA servers).
    I haven't monitored for a memory leak yet but have experienced no crashes during my 1.5 hours play last night.
    My NB's combat feels a wee bit buffier than previously, but I'm just over the moon that the NB is getting fixed over time.
    I have faith in Zenimath, because they are a business who have a great product and I hope that it gets nurtured well into the future. Contrary to what people think, the argument that Zenimax is out for a quick buck is misguided. ESO is the goose that lay's the golden egg. It makes more business sense to keep nurturing and developing it than to opt for a quick sell.

Get to VR5+ and see the magic happen...
    Well no reason anymore to cry about OP vet trashmobs. Their buff was a bug and they will fix it