Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

THE BOTS ARE BACK ALREADY!

krosis468
krosis468
well can't say that I didn't expect this. was very glad right after I got the patch downloaded and could actually play the game as it was intended. This problem falls under the add-on mods. it takes them a little while to adapt there programs to the changes but than it's the same old stuff again. how does the real player combat this? well I really hope a zos or Bethesda person will reply to this post.
  • LIQUID741
    LIQUID741
    ✭✭✭
    They are still a train wreck in CH dungeons...but not shocked. After the patch the damn game feels like it should be in beta..I have crashed more and submited more since this patch. I'm usually nice to them in feedback, but not holding back my disdain for their incompetence. It's pathetic.
    Solid-Nightblade of AD
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They never left.
  • meimei
    meimei
    Soul Shriven
    LIQUID741 wrote: »
    They are still a train wreck in CH dungeons...but not shocked. After the patch the damn game feels like it should be in beta..I have crashed more and submited more since this patch. I'm usually nice to them in feedback, but not holding back my disdain for their incompetence. It's pathetic.

This game was never ready for release, please shut the game down & fix it! Perhaps they can hire the bot hackers to fix all the bugs in the game! ESO = GREEED!