Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Regret having bought 6 month subscription is there any way to get that money back ?

Doctoruniverse
Doctoruniverse
✭✭✭
Seems like zenimax is determined to make this game as boring as possible.

Rarther then sticking this out I would like to hear if there exists a possibility of getting your money back. I feel like this is not the game i signed up for when I subbed.

The reason im saying this is quite simply the bugs in the game. Im tired of all the stupid bugs. Just went to craglorn and omg this was so buggy it was a true nightmare. Im gonna have to pull the plug on this one.

Im tired of loot looking like *** and being *** in general, so I look forward to nothing.
  • AlexanderTheGreat
    AlexanderTheGreat
    ✭✭✭
    Glad I saw that for the scam it is.
  • Innocente
    Innocente
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe you may be able to. But, once done, you would never be able to register that Name/Address/CC again for a Z/B game. In other words, you will have Blacklisted yourself.

Basically, you want out of a valid contract that you agreed to, in writing.
  • Crumpy
    Crumpy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Innocente wrote: »
    I believe you may be able to. But, once done, you would never be able to register that Name/Address/CC again for a Z/B game. In other words, you will have Blacklisted yourself.

Oh noooooo!

I lyke not this quill.
  • Sociabear
    Sociabear
    ✭✭
    I wish they'd lock post like this. No one cares. Pick up all your wet tissues from constantly crying on your way out
  • jimthema
    jimthema
    You committed to spend 6 mos of $$$ to save a couple bucks.
    Enjoy eating all the Costco bulk boxed mac & cheese...
  • ciannait
    ciannait
    ✭✭✭
    It's not a good idea to purchase six months' worth of subscription on a brand-new MMO. Sorry you had to learn this the hard way.