Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How many people is cancelling sub?

Reinmard
Reinmard
✭✭✭
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeep there I go.
Since it looks like ZOS only care about this kind of stupid posts which involve money, there we go.
Yes, people flaming me and saying "Well, I DONT and I count as 10" are allowed.
Lets see how long it takes to ban me or the post :D
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The forum moderators I don't think really show what the company as a whole stands for, but what do I know.

I'm not cancelling my sub. I don't even count for one person though, so its still -1 net net
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • SDZald
    SDZald
    ✭✭✭
    What is sad is I am having fun playing this game but the constant bugged quests, and other content and now the memory leak I am seriously considering canceling.
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made a poll, it's under my signature. Go vote.
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • Marika
    Marika
    ✭✭
    SORRY ..I AM HERE TO STAAAY! jumps of joy
  • Bromburak
    Bromburak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another attention w**** thread.
  • Reinmard
    Reinmard
    ✭✭✭
    I feel you SDZald, I love the game itself, is the customer support and the bugs than are getting even worse LOL.
    I can enjoy playing other games without entering nerd rage mode, is way more healthy.
    Edited by Reinmard on 23 May 2014 15:42
  • dbennett707cub18_ESO
    NiRN wrote: »
    I made a poll, it's under my signature. Go vote.

Your poll doesn't really mean anything, it's blanket answers to a blanket question. I'm happy with the direction class balance is taking, but unhappy with the QA and rate at which fixes are being rolled out, and I think its too complicated of an issue to be addressed with a yes/no poll.

• Reinmard
    Reinmard
    ✭✭✭
    Bromburak wrote: »
    Exactly.
    And the more you write the more views it will get :D

• coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are part of the crowd that's dealing with everything PLUS what they did to Vr6-Vr10 mobs, chances are you'll be canceling your sub soon. It's unplayable for most people. The zones are almost completely empty atm.
  • Reinmard
    Reinmard
    ✭✭✭
    Just so you guys know.
    Im a templar, there, now you understand why Im here complaining and not playing.
    Coz I cant LMAO
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are the zones like ghost towns on a new MMORPG?! Echo EcHo echo...
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • Yankee
    Yankee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Two days ago I was supportive of the game. If this VR change was intentional I am gone.
  • Iceman_mat
    Iceman_mat
    ✭✭✭
    I'm level 30

-Cheers
  • Vorkk8383
    Vorkk8383
    ✭✭✭
    I only canceled my credit card because I asked if it was safe seeing as there's many hackers in game....Got no response and when I get no response, I assume it's no...So I have 47 days left and I'll buy game cards if I feel the need. I'm watching, giving them more time. If they cannot regroup, stop creating new content without fixing what's already bugged, then I will have a decision to make. For now, I'm waiting and observing. I have 47 days still so I plan to use them. But credit card is a big no no for Zeni from now on.
  • Bromburak
    Bromburak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reinmard wrote: »
    Bromburak wrote: »
    Exactly.
    And the more you write the more views it will get :D

Thats fine, we all like entertaining clowns.
    Edited by Bromburak on 23 May 2014 15:52
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Question? Do you care about other types or Sandwich?, or just Subs?
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Tarwin
    Tarwin
    ✭✭✭
    I isn't
  • BKTHNDR
    BKTHNDR
    ✭✭✭
    Most people aren't blazing through the content like some of you are. The low-mid level zones aren't ghost towns at all.
  • psufan5
    psufan5
    ✭✭✭✭
    I stopped at the word "is".

Surgical Incision
    Former Emperor
    USPS4
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    psufan5 wrote: »
    I stopped at the word "is".

Could have been worse, he could have used Innit at the end too. ;)
    >_> >:) <_<
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • krez23
    krez23
    ✭✭
    I must be having a totally different experience than other people. I'm only 44. But so far the only game major issues I've dealt with are the roll backs in Stormhaven, lesser circle was bugged in Alikir desert for some time. That was fixed yesterday. The gold buying mail i get sent to me and the bots stealing my nodes from under the ground right in front of me. ( I see your little HP bar still, I see you warping from node to node). Other than that, I've been having a blast. But that's just me.
  • Reinmard
    Reinmard
    ✭✭✭
    All this love just for me? Please more attention, just like Bomburak said, everyone loves the clowns, since Im not a customer I guess, coz I dont like the changes and you do like them.
    Actually you are right, ZOS doesnt want people like me, who criticize the changes than a bunch of people doesnt like, they want people like you than just say "wathever I can still play, and paying" and defend the company against other.
    Edited by Reinmard on 23 May 2014 16:00
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm still asking this question!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Reinmard
    Reinmard
    ✭✭✭
    krez23 wrote: »
    I must be having a totally different experience than other people. I'm only 44. But so far the only game major issues I've dealt with are the roll backs in Stormhaven, lesser circle was bugged in Alikir desert for some time. That was fixed yesterday. The gold buying mail i get sent to me and the bots stealing my nodes from under the ground right in front of me. ( I see your little HP bar still, I see you warping from node to node). Other than that, I've been having a blast. But that's just me.
    I LOVED the game until I got to veteran ranks, and I neither saw any bugs almost.
  • Reinmard
    Reinmard
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still asking this question!
    OMG obviously sandwich

• ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, all. We're closing this thread, as it is not constructive. We're glad to read feedback about our game be it positive or negative, however in order for the feedback to be meaningful, it needs to be specific. Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.