Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Normally I wouldn't say this

ipkonfigcub18_ESO
ipkonfigcub18_ESO
✭✭✭
*laughing* but we really shouldn't be paying $15 a month with the current state of the game lol. Maybe once things are patched up and the game is at a normal state of bugs/issues, but right now I'm pretty shocked at myself for dishing out $15 a month for this.

I feel like it's Vanguard SoH all over again :)
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :(
  • ZurinArctus
    ZurinArctus
    ✭✭✭
    Vanguard SoH ... oh man, didn't even think about that.

Could be dangerous. :neutral_face:
  • Shadowsin
    Shadowsin
    *laughing* but we really shouldn't be paying $15 a month with the current state of the game lol. Maybe once things are patched up and the game is at a normal state of bugs/issues, but right now I'm pretty shocked at myself for dishing out $15 a month for this.

I agree! Or compare this to Final Fantasy XIV 1.0. They removed sub fees for a year or more I believe.
  • CorporalCrimson
    CorporalCrimson
    Soul Shriven
    I don't think there are bugs as much as SERIOUS game design flaws. I am very disappointed atm. Im considering quitting this game
  • ElSlayer
    ElSlayer
    ✭✭✭

I think everyone can make desicion wheter to pay or not by themselves. So there is no "we", only you. And if you don't like it - don't pay. Simple, isn't it?

@d0e1ow: There is no singular thing within a game's little ecosystem that will convince you that you hate the game, hate your life, and hate everyone around you faster than the game's official forums will.

@TaffyIX: Life is too short to get upset by a video game.
  • frwinters_ESO
    frwinters_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your the consumer. Make the choice. why does this even have to be a thread?
  • kaosodin
    kaosodin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dont want to / or cant afford to play. Roll on.

People are freaking out about a game with bugs being out less than 30 days

Every mmo went through this.
  • georgeisbusting
    That's the perfect comparison. It is Vanguard all over again. My advice is, don't pay the $15 if you feel it's unfinished. I'm not. Vote with your wallet. That's the best message you can send to Zenimax. IMO, this will be F2P by Q4 2015. They need to recoup their costs as much as they can before eliminating the sub model. And they need to come up with a viable alternative revenue stream. What I think will drive their decision is the console numbers. When it's released on console, we will see who will pay the sub fee. My guess is not as many console players as they estimate. I think they are in for a rude awakening. Then they will change their pricing model. The number of console players outweighs pc players by a huge margin. So they have to wait to see how much sub money they can get out of it. They would be stupid not to.

I just wonder if they would have charged a sub model at all if this weren't a planned console release. My guess is no.