Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Low level dungeons after player level 50

stig.brannlundprb19_ESO
As the title describes. Is it still possible to complete the lvl10-30 dungeons when your avatar has passwed level 50 and started veteran rank climbing?

Why i ask this is because ive heard that if you enter the dungeons at that high level you enter a veteran version. I dont want to miss out getting achivements and skill points for completing the "normal" mode dungeons.
Thanks!
  • Fruity_Ninja
    Fruity_Ninja
    ✭✭✭
    Yes you can

I'm VR2 and I missed several dungeons on my playthrough 1-50. I went through to Fungal Grotto a few days ago and just solo'd it, got my skill point and then moved on. I have like 2 more unfinished dungeons I will go back and do when I get the time/can be bothered.

I also ran through it a second time because there were 2 level 12's at the front wanting to do it but had no group. So I basically didn't hit anything I just sat there taking hits and buffing their weapon damage. It was quite funny, and they were pretty happy with it :)

• stig.brannlundprb19_ESO
    Ah Great!, Thanks for the reply. Then i can continue to level ^^
  • Fruity_Ninja
    Fruity_Ninja
    ✭✭✭
    No problems

No rush anyway, seems like vet level content just got broke overnight, so enjoy 1-50 level time as much as you can :)
  • stig.brannlundprb19_ESO
    Ill do that :) i always play as slowly as i can hehe (atleast with my main character). By the time i get to vet hopefully all bugs/glitches problems have gone away ^^