Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Blinding Light Skill Point Not Refunded?

NuclearSqworms
Any other Templars have Blinding Light lost and not get a refund?

I lost Blinding Light and Master Ritualist 1. I logged in with only 1 skill point. I should at least have 2 skill points for the two skills I lost.

Just curious if other Templars had Blinding Light refunded as well as Master Ritualist.
  • Calgrissom
    Calgrissom
    ✭✭
    Same.
  • Amsel_McKay
    Amsel_McKay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same. The game is broken.
  • ohmygodie
    ohmygodie
    ✭✭
    Blinding Light lost too (xp preserved though, still at lvl III) with no skill point returned
  • AshleyLee
    AshleyLee
    ✭✭✭
    and bash refund skills only refunded half of the 2 passives skills as wwell. seems that they Fraked it up. Great testing on PTS
  • NuclearSqworms
    By the way, this is the response I got from using the In-Game Support function:

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.
    We Do Apologize For Any Issues You Are Experiencing

Here at the mages guild we do everything possible to make your quest through Tamriel enjoyable as possible.Our Elders wish to summon you back to Tamriel to fight this evil war Molag Bal is conjuring.

First, double check that you have not put the point into an skill already. If you still believe you are missing skill points, you can visit a shrine of Stendarr to respec your character and their skills points. This will grant you all the points you have earned so far, and you will be able to reallocate them as you see fit.

If issue is still not resolve please contact us back we will be eager to assist you in any way we can.

Here at the mages guild we are trained to provide the utmost service known throughout the Elder Scrolls world. Through dawn, through dusk! We will not sleep until justice prevails!

Thank you for your continued interest and support!
    Battle and shower in glory,

The Elder Scrolls Online Team
    May Sithis return your techincal difficulties to the void

I don't want to spend to respec my points and I do not trust that it would make the point that vanished come back! I dont even know how many points I should have, I just know that they took away my skill and didn't refund the point!

Im hoping when the dust settles this is fixed! I love using blind on groups of mobs in dungeons. It really slows their DPS.