Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Bad timing for this patch

hk11
hk11
✭✭✭✭
The timing for for this patch could not have been worse.

With such a large population of angry DKs, no buffs for NB, and the increase in difficulty in the already tedious "endgame", the timing is almost comedic considering preorders for another hyped MMO start this week.

A patch making things a little less of a pain in the ass (respec costs, etc) would have went a lot further.

• Axewaffle
    Axewaffle
    ✭✭✭
    Its hard to tell if the entire community is in an uproar over this horribly prioritized list of fixes. Or if it isnt. I know im increasingly irritated by this game, and wont be refreshing my subscription unless they convince me otherwise, that's 25 days, but Im not expecting much.
  • Noobie
    Noobie
    ✭✭
    I would say all the VR10's are enjoying craglorn and its mostly people who are leveling still finding this patch more of a nuisance then a patch, and well the VR 10 NB's are probably upset too
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I expect they figured things would go more smoothly and people would have a three day weekend to tackle Craglorn.

That, uh, backfired I think.
    "As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
    Have you seen the Twin Lamps?
  • cronius77b14_ESO
    cronius77b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah this patch looked great on paper but how things are now I can see all the frustration. I think this team shows more and more each comment they make about how amateur they are and how little they really understand what makes an mmo great , good, or god awful. I do wonder if they play the same game as the players do here. For having such a large dedicated team it sure seems like they really dropped the ball on this patch. I enjoy most aspects of the game but more and more friends daily and old guild members whom play are leaving and it seems to be the general consensus on most gaming forums as well. Too bad to this game has a ton of potential, just the team behind it is slow to progress the game and idiot prone to bugs and breaking things.
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    great game but need some fix
    Edited by charley222 on 23 May 2014 07:35
    the wall of the covenant