Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

My hirelings haven't seent me any items

Scythiss
Scythiss
and it has been over 24 hours. On some characters they sent me stuff but on my other characters they haven't. Any idea why?
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please don't tell me you have a Nightblade and it hasn't been sent stuff from hirelings.

Honestly though, that would make me laugh far more than it should.

NB's, so screwed even the hirelings don't want to send them anything.
  • PermaGrin
    PermaGrin
    Told you guys the flying bots were hirelings. Its a conspiracy.
    As they get taken care of, people lose out on mats. Coincidence...I think not.
  • Scythiss
    Scythiss
    yep two night blades who got nothing, along with my dragon knight as well.
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scythiss wrote: »
    yep two night blades who got nothing

First the nerf to shade ... now the hirelings get it...

Why ZOS, WHYYYYYYYYY
  • Tendeep
    Tendeep
    ✭✭✭
    Please don't tell me you have a Nightblade and it hasn't been sent stuff from hirelings.

Honestly though, that would make me laugh far more than it should.

NB's, so screwed even the hirelings don't want to send them anything.

No joke, my NB actually has not had any hirelings drop off any items for over a day now... lol
  • SK1TZ0FR3N1K
    SK1TZ0FR3N1K
    ✭✭✭
    I have received mail from my hirelings three times since last Thursday. There is definitely a problem here, apparently they don't like anyone atm. And, they were too cheap to giftwrap tonight's delivery. I think they may be going on strike!

Edited by SK1TZ0FR3N1K on 23 May 2014 01:11
    “There are three kinds of men. The ones that learn by readin’. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” -Will Rogers
  • Scythiss
    Scythiss
    please fix this ZOS :(
  • PointMaid
    PointMaid
    ✭✭
    My (three skill point) hirelings each sent me a single 5-stack of an item which is below my level and my crafting ability. I used to get 4 stacks twice daily, or 8 in a day for each profession, for a maximum of 24 items/stacks of items per day. Just to make it worse, my NB was sent raw cloth!

I could farm two nodes in under a minute and have better luck. I want my skill points back or at least SOME useful advantage for having spent them! This new hireling system is ridiculous! At least give us a choice NOT to spend our skill points for this!
  • Scythiss
    Scythiss
    so they nerfed it? or is it a bug? I thought you are suppose to get mats every day? My characters have not received anything today.