Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

All 10k of the VR10s in Craglorn?

wrlifeboil
wrlifeboil
✭✭✭✭✭
In Cyrodiil at 7:30p PST, Wabbajack is 1-2-2 bars, the nine other Cyrodiil shards are at 1-1-1.
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until they are V12.... yes

Plus with all the guards now at V5 and buffed up a lot more..... its an interesting balance in there now. Get a small group and try to take a farm and then come back here and post how well you went
    Edited by Natjur on 23 May 2014 02:37
  • tilolyen_ESO
    tilolyen_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    wrlifeboil wrote: »
    In Cyrodiil at 7:30p PST, Wabbajack is 1-2-2 bars, the nine other Cyrodiil shards are at 1-1-1.

So let me get this straight.......something is wrong with PVP? I was lambasted a few days ago posting concerns about how "broke" PVP was, and was told to L2P etc...etc. These turn of events that "I" predicted is such an irony.
  • SinisterJoint
    SinisterJoint
    ✭✭✭
    its empty because they are all doing craglorn @tilolyen_ESO‌ lol

not because something is wrong... So you didn't predict anything.
    Edited by SinisterJoint on 23 May 2014 02:37
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So let me get this straight.......something is wrong with PVP? I was lambasted a few days ago posting concerns about how "broke" PVP was, and was told to L2P etc...etc. These turn of events that "I" predicted is such an irony.

It's empty because people are off leveling so they can come back to easy mode. Not for any reason you may have pulled out of your ass.

• tilolyen_ESO
    tilolyen_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    its empty because they are all doing craglorn @tilolyen_ESO‌ lol

not because something is wrong... So you didn't predict anything.

Damn...I was foiled again. Yeah....I am sure that is the reason. /rollseyes.
  • ciannait
    ciannait
    ✭✭✭
    So what I'm hearing is, it's time for lowbies to go explore Cyrodiil? :D
  • tilolyen_ESO
    tilolyen_ESO
    ✭✭✭

It's empty because people are off leveling so they can come back to easy mode. Not for any reason you may have pulled out of your ass.

I got beachfront property I am selling, located in Arizona. Interested?
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ciannait wrote: »
    If you like being buffed to V1 but having ever mob buffed to V5 and killing you in a second. Sure, go explore
    Edited by Natjur on 23 May 2014 02:41
  • ciannait
    ciannait
    ✭✭✭
    Natjur wrote: »
    If you like being buffed to V1 but having ever mob buffed to V5 and one shooting you. Sure, go explore

That's why I haven't yet, actually. You get a mail at level 10: Time to go to Cyrodiil! Have fun storming the castle! (Offer only valid with a death wish.)
  • wrlifeboil
    wrlifeboil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lowbies could always explore in any of the seven empty Cyrodiil shards. Only three Cyrodiil shards regularly have more than two bars for any one faction. Only Wabbajack gets L-L-L locked across the board.

Seems like a waste for the central focus of the game when it serves so few players.
  • Kingslayer
    Kingslayer
    ✭✭✭
    lol hang on how do we know their's 10k of them?
  • ciannait
    ciannait
    ✭✭✭

Lowbies could always explore in any of the seven empty Cyrodiil shards. Only three Cyrodiil shards regularly have more than two bars for any one faction. Only Wabbajack gets L-L-L locked across the board.

Seems like a waste for the central focus of the game when it serves so few players.

"Could", yes. "Good idea", not so much.
  • One Two
    One Two
    ✭✭
    It's empty because the lag finally pissed everyone off.
    Two tears in a Mother!@$&ing Bucket, !@$& it.
    - CT Fletcher
  • wrlifeboil
    wrlifeboil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kingslayer wrote: »
    lol hang on how do we know their's 10k of them?

I basically pulled it out of my ***. I looked at the Alliance Wars page on the NA meagerserver during peak hours in the evening over a few weeks. I estimated that L-L-L (like when Wabbajack is locked across the board) represented 2k-3k players. I then assumed that the bars are a linear representation of the population in the shard and not exponential as you would expect, 250 players per bar. For factions with one bar, it could represent anywhere from 0 to 250 players so took the average of 125. Then you can do the math about how many players are actually in Cyrodiil at a given moment. You would expect the numbers to be highest during the peak hours from 6pm - 11pm.
  • wrlifeboil
    wrlifeboil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"Could", yes. "Good idea", not so much.

Enter one of the empty Cyrodiils as a guest especially during non-peak hours. You can go right up to the enemy faction starter areas and will probably not encounter more than one or two oposing faction players.
  • Amsel_McKay
    Amsel_McKay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People still PVP? I got board of that after a week or so.. its the same everytime all the time!
  • Arreyanne
    Arreyanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    One might be able to explore at lvl 10 ya but they sure as heck ain't going to be any of the quest or getting any shards that require them to kill something.

Mobs hitting my VR5 for 1000+, avg about 800 now, two swats and anything under 50 will be dead
    Edited by Arreyanne on 23 May 2014 03:21
  • wrlifeboil
    wrlifeboil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arreyanne wrote: »
    One might be able to explore at lvl 10 ya but they sure as heck ain't going to be any of the quest or getting any shards that require them to kill something.

Mobs hitting my VR5 for 1000+, avg about 800 now, two swats and anything under 50 will be dead

I agree with that. The biggest risk of dying in those empty Cyrodiils is when you run or ride into a pack of npcs that you didn't notice. :] But you can do the quests.