Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Achievements!

daihok75b14_ESO
daihok75b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
So since some of the Achievements have been reset how are we suppost to complete them if they have already been done and cant be redone say like Glenumbra quest achievement? Not like I can redo the quests on my char. Not that I would want to redo quests for a second time on the same char anyhow? I am just curious about this.
  • CombatBeard
    CombatBeard
    ✭✭✭
    Ok everyone, sounds like this is just a display error. Your achievements still exist and the data is still there, it's just not appearing properly. We plan to fix this in the near future. Thanks for your patience!
  • Justiciar
    Justiciar
    ✭✭✭
    Ok everyone, sounds like this is just a display error. Your achievements still exist and the data is still there, it's just not appearing properly. We plan to fix this in the near future. Thanks for your patience!

She said that but it's not true. My character was 5 short of glenumbra completion achievment . low and behold I did 5 quests today and did not get completion ad its now 5 quests towards the achievement
    Conquest, Victory, Profit