Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Anyone know how long USA Maintance Was (and/now Europe)?

TheGrandAlliance
TheGrandAlliance
✭✭✭✭
...because they removed the server status posts from the forums it is not possible to determine via timestamps when servers "started up" and "shutdown".

If you have idea how long NA took please post: They are generally the same between regions... although not always. Me wish to log on as soon as game is ready!
Edited by TheGrandAlliance on 23 May 2014 02:25
Indeed it is so...
  • KhajiitiLizard
    KhajiitiLizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not long enough since they broke more than what was fixed. Veteran zones are unplayable now. Way too stupidly hard.
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    HARD... perhaps but I care about PvP and finding out the changes there most importantly so. My faction took over the map in preparation! :smile:
    Indeed it is so...
  • wrlifeboil
    wrlifeboil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...because they removed the server status posts from the forums it is not possible to determine via timestamps when servers "started up" and "shutdown".

If you have idea how long NA took please post: They are generally the same between regions... although not always. Me wish to log on as soon as game is ready!

Check the twitter feed. It says the NA meagerserver went down 14 hours ago and came back up 8 hours ago. So roughly 6 hours downtime.
  • Noobie
    Noobie
    ✭✭
    you dont want this patch!
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    wrlifeboil wrote: »
    Check the twitter feed. It says the NA meagerserver went down 14 hours ago and came back up 8 hours ago. So roughly 6 hours downtime.

AAAA good thinking! Okay... perhaps I will have a ton of time on my hands therefore...
    Indeed it is so...
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    Noobie wrote: »
    you dont want this patch!

I want SOME of the patch...
    Indeed it is so...
  • CosmicChaos
    CosmicChaos
    ✭✭✭
    Here this will give you a taste of the new patch. I'm loving it! https://youtube.com/watch?v=qgKMB9eGBRI
    Edited by CosmicChaos on 23 May 2014 02:32
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be ready for a long patch download.
    FYI - There is no such thing as 'night capping' in a world wide MMO.
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It's B2P not F2P. There is a difference.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.
    Balance is a "Bad" thing.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

Balance is a "Bad" thing.
    Is the glass half full or half empty?
    I say, "Get a smaller glass."
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ItsMeToo‌

Remember the size? Me internet is fast so as long as it isn't crazy big I SHOULD be okay...
    Edited by TheGrandAlliance on 23 May 2014 02:38
    Indeed it is so...
  • moXrox
    moXrox
    ✭✭✭
    Size depends on the language version:

between ~ 5.5 and 6.5 GB.
    Music Channel:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCQHvIypA0v70w4uu_ej8wyg/featured
    Tolkien Fantasy Music, Medieval, Pagan & Nordic Music Style
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    moXrox wrote: »
    Size depends on the language version:

between ~ 5.5 and 6.5 GB.

Aahhhh.. kk well that is gonna take a while...
    Indeed it is so...