Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Am I stupid?

getlykeme
getlykeme
How do I get to Craglorn? Seriously?
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't visited yet, but looking at the map, I'd say you take the roads that lead there...
    ----
    Murray?
  • getlykeme
    getlykeme
    Tried, they are gated off
  • ariella321
    I seem to remember reading that there is supposed to be a quest giver in each Alliance's capitol city (Mournhold, Eldenroot, etc.).
  • Katze
    Katze
    getlykeme wrote: »
    How do I get to Craglorn? Seriously?

Patch notes:

"Craglorn

An Adventure Zone designed for groups of four Veteran Rank characters to explore, located between Cyrodiil and Skyrim. A new quest available in Mournhold, Wayrest, and Elden Root will lead you to the zone."

• PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For the pact you get a quest in Mournhold. try the equivalent for your stating faction.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [moderator edit : removed content for flaming.]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on 23 May 2014 01:13
  • Clunan
    Clunan
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't been in the game since the patch, but I have a sneaking suspicion they might have made it a tad bit too hard to figure this out for those that don't read patch notes
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you're in vet ranks and in DC, there is a guy with a wagon in Wayrest. He mentions something about the stars disappearing from the sky of something. He'll take you to Craglorn. It should be the same in the other cities from the patch notes.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●