Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Gave it an honest 2 hour trial with my nightblade vampire after patch.

GrimCyclone
GrimCyclone
✭✭✭✭✭
Only things I'm noticing is that it's harder for me to kill groups of enemies, and I am charging my ultimate a little slower. Everything else seems the same. Of course when I die or zone I still sneak just as fast with my vamp passes or whatever passes that was, but I could always perform decently without whatever passes you guys were talking about.

So yeah. 2 hours in, I'm just a bit weaker over all. I do not feel buffed as a nightblade like everyone was saying would happen. I am also seeing many complaints about nightblade here and in game.

I'm vr5 now. Guess I'll keep trudging along to vr10 and switch to a tank or something. I just want a class that can solo the best. I figured siphoning and vampirism would be the way to go since leeching is usually great for soloing in other games.

These tanks seem to be doing better though. Mind you, I'm in all purple gear with purple weapons. Those tier 1 Dwemer Centurions in Mzuleft or whatever take like 2 minutes to kill lol. That's just wrong. That was VR4. Saw a heavy armored tank come in there and do it fastest and easier.
Edited by GrimCyclone on 23 May 2014 00:17
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VR mobs have definitely gotten a health (and possibly a damage) boost. It seems to be unintentional, since it wasn't in the notes.

So if you're feeling slightly weaker, that's why. Nothing to do with class changes.
    ----
    Murray?