Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

What about the other stuff?

Demira
Demira
✭✭✭
The Guild Bank
Crafting System Improvements
Armor dyeing and tinting???
Edited by Demira on 22 May 2014 23:14
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Demira wrote: »
    So

Indeed.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Demira
    Demira
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I hit enter before I was finished posting the list LOL
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah.

So in what world were these things supposed to be part of this patch?
    ----
    Murray?
  • Demira
    Demira
    ✭✭✭
    I mean for the guild bank:
    Guild functionality updates: guild store interface updates, customizable guild insignias, tabards, and guild ranks, and Guild Kiosks—guild stores open to everyone that are available to the highest-bidding guild.
    From here The Road Ahead - May 1st
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild functionality updates: guild store interface updates, customizable guild insignias, tabards, and guild ranks, and Guild Kiosks—guild stores open to everyone that are available to the highest-bidding guild.

Yes, that article exists and it was titled "The Road Ahead", as in "Things That Could Be Added Now, Tomorrow, or Next Year". All of those changes are long-term goals. They never, ever, ever indicated that anything in that article was intended for this patch.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Demira
    Demira
    ✭✭✭

Yes, that article exists and it was titled "The Road Ahead", as in "Things That Could Be Added Now, Tomorrow, or Next Year". All of those changes are long-term goals. They never, ever, ever indicated that anything in that article was intended for this patch.

:s I would loved it coming out in the 1.1.2 patch but that was wishful thinking, I guess
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

:s I would loved it coming out in the 1.1.2 patch but that was wishful thinking, I guess

Yes, it was. Especially since the article made it clear that everything they were talking about was for the distant future.
    ----
    Murray?