Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Actual Patch Download ??

AshleyLee
AshleyLee
✭✭✭
Normally my Launcher updates w/e patch. It still hasnt started downloading, since this is a 5.5gb+ patch when are you going to "release" it. thats a hefy download we need to get started on.
  • dietlime
    dietlime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it's *** that I can't play today with the part of my day I have off work because as soon as the patch is done I'll be stuck downloading for the rest of the day lol.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Presumably it will be available to download when they actually load it on the client. They don't just flip a switch.
    ----
    Murray?
  • AshleyLee
    AshleyLee
    ✭✭✭
    *tap tap tap Eso Laucher* B)
  • cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    They will probably release it sooner because of this thread.
  • AshleyLee
    AshleyLee
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe just an update as to WHEN it will start downloading thats a huge patch.
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will probably release it sooner because of this thread.

@cjmarsh725b14_ESO‌ They always do.
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • myrddin_emrysb14_ESO
    myrddin_emrysb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    They should implement updates in a way similar to some other games out there. As in "Ok the servers are down but you can patch the game in the mean time" not "Oh you gotta wait till the servers are back up, oh and you have to download a massive patch before you can play." When they take the servers down they should put the patch up so you can start the patch not have to wait.
  • AshleyLee
    AshleyLee
    ✭✭✭
    OR with a Large Patch, pre-load it several days in advance like OTHER games do. Tera did that with their Reaper Patch couple weeks ago. so ppl had several days to download it before it went live.