Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Eager for those patch notes >.>

Rykoth
Rykoth
✭✭✭✭
I yearn for the "long list of patch notes" to read >.> When might we see them?
Gorthal gro-Gunthak, Chieftain of Mor'Grumaar
Sigrun Elkhorn, Nordic Warrior and Skald

Mor'Grumaar - Orcish Stronghold Roleplay
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As the thread that's sitting right at the top of this page already says: during today's maintenance. Did your impatience really require a separate thread?
    ----
    Murray?
  • User
    User
    ✭✭
    Soon.®™
  • Rykoth
    Rykoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maintenance has begun. And does your presence on the internet mean you have to get nasty?

• nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rykoth wrote: »
    Maintenance has begun. And does your presence on the internet mean you have to get nasty?

Well, then one can assume that the patch notes will be posted some time between now and when maintenance is done.

And no, I don't have to be blunt, but I tend to be more brusque when someone ignores a giant thread with an official ZO response just so they can get attention.
    ----
    Murray?
  • cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are some additions to the patch notes from the last build that was on the PTS. We plan to publish the full notes tomorrow sometime during the NA maintenance.
    Sometime.
  • fyendiarb16_ESO
    fyendiarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @Rykoth‌ You, me and most of the rest of us for sure. I really hope some of the more problematic bugs get fixed and one less big, but very annoying for me: the freakishly growing glow on the resto staff, It is my pet peeve.
  • Rykoth
    Rykoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    You don't know me and you assume I want attention. No, I was asking a simple question. And the big red notice isn't a thread. I was just trying to find out when the patch notes would be up. If you don't like a thread being posted, ignore it.

• nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ----
    Murray?
  • fyendiarb16_ESO
    fyendiarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @Rykoth‌ even if you were only doing it for the attention, which I do not believe, then so what? There's nothing wrong with wanting some attention, just ignore people that react like that, they are probably just annoyed with things happening in their lives and take it out on some random person. You just seem to have been the target of such a person this time. Don't take offense, just ignore.

... or you could decide to go for the attention after all and start a forum war against him/her, but I would not advice that.

Anyway, just my 2 cents while being bored, feel free to ignore me. :D
  • daneyulebub17_ESO
    daneyulebub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    User wrote: »
    Soon.®™

Go away sapience, you're not wanted here.
    This message confirms that you have successfully cancelled your subscription to The Elder Scrolls Online. You will no longer be charged for a subscription on a recurring basis, and your access to the game will expire at the end of your current subscription cycle.

We're sad to see you go now, but we'll be happy to welcome you back at any time! Whenever you're ready to come back, your characters will be waiting for you, just like you left them. You can return anytime by resubscribing on the Manage Subscription page on your Elder Scrolls Online account.

Please print this email and keep it for your records.