Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Favorite Daedric Prince(ss)

MalavarTCOne
MalavarTCOne
✭✭✭
Of these Daedric Princes(ses)/Lords/Gods... who would you most likely try to seek company with?
Edited by MalavarTCOne on 22 May 2014 11:49
"To steal from a god is most unwise" -Nocturnal

Favorite Daedric Prince(ss) 55 votes

Azura
3%
KhajitFurTraderBlud 2 votes
Sheogorath
43%
kewlwatevr27_ESOcjmarsh725b14_ESOLeijonagenjurosanb16_ESOmailb16_ESO2FrcyrAlienSlofTurialEnksharglitchmaster999ForTheRealmPixie123FalmariMalvokianTamerleenDarceiaInsanytiStrickholygraell 24 votes
Jyggalag
3%
Aurilis_Sungazerandomriffyrocksprerb18_ESO 2 votes
Molag Bal
3%
Asyrdoggie 2 votes
Mehrunes Dagon
1%
Stroggnonimus 1 vote
Mephala
0%
Hermaeus Mora
1%
R0M2K 1 vote
Nocturnal
16%
limeli8andreas.rudroffb16_ESOSiluenAuraliaNox_AeternatangornMalavarTCOneTeagueEvaEvacuate 9 votes
Boethiah, Vaermina, Clavicus Vile, Hircine, Malacath, Sanguine, Peryite, Namira, or Meridia
23%
driosketchGasgiantskeletorz_ESOFaulgorrawne1980b16_ESOZahneclocksstoppeRev RielleToorlokviingCaffeinatedMayhemWorstluckShiaxiDreakahr 13 votes
None
1%
BSGDevastator 1 vote
  • david271749
    david271749
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are all the good ones grouped up in one option?
  • Gisgo
    Gisgo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hircine is... interesting.
  • isengrimb16_ESO
    isengrimb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drat, can't make more than one choice.

Sheogorath - of course, is a top contender.

Azura - Wonder Woman. It's good to hear her again.

Mora - He's .. an interesting character; just as callous as the rest, but mitigated by his purview over books, knowledge, and secrets. He seems based on a similar demon from the Judaeo-Christian demonology system; Asmodeus?

Sanguine's quest in Skyrim was a ball. I hope he gets up to those kinds of tricks again, and sends us all over Tamriel.

Meridia - She hates undead, and so do I. Same goes for Azura, I guess.

Clavicus Vile - Funny as hell. Loved his voice in Skyrim. And he's the Wishmaster - be very careful what you say around him. "Oh! I wish you were a little kid again, Goku, then I'd show you a thing or two!" "Your wish is granted." "Wait, wut?"

So, yeah, it's kind of hard to choose one, really.
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boethiah, Vaermina, Clavicus Vile, Hircine, Malacath, Sanguine, Peryite, Namira, or Meridia
    Going with Namira.

Not exactly following on from the games but in Oblivion, someone made a mod that centred around a Namira cult.

It was absolutely fantastic and turned me into a fan.

That and my Dragonborn had a thing with Eola in Skyrim after i'd finished modding her.
    Edited by rawne1980b16_ESO on 22 May 2014 12:10
  • BSGDevastator
    BSGDevastator
    ✭✭✭
    None
    I am my own daedric prince. With a batman dress and a skirt :3
    V̜͚͂ͭͤ̈̌̽̏̈́̄͘͘͝ͅR̮͓͙̪̤᷊̭̯̉᷅̆̈́́̂̕1̴̖͓̹͔᷿͇̬̍̒̿ͤ̽̈́͠ ̧̙͉̪̤̙̫᷃͊̋̍̆̋ͧͭV̨̛̺̟̥ͫ̆᷅̄͊̑͌̃̓͟ą̵̩̠̒ͪ᷅̒ͫ͗̆ͨ᷈ͪ͠m̢̜̰͔᷂̱̀᷆ͤ͛̌͊᷇̈́̚p̡̺̼͕̣ͧͬͪͮ᷄̍̈̍̂͌į̠̦̖̰͚̒᷇̃̾ͪ͊ͧ̚͞r̟͈̣̭̂᷃̊̍̂͗̈̏᷾͗ͧe͢͏̗̱͚̥̜͙ͭ̃̒̋ͬ͢͞ ̴̺̼͇͂̿᷄̂̓ͤ͒̒̃͋͢N̝̯̹̩̰̼̑̿᷄᷉̃᷀̋ͩ͋ǐ̧̮̮̮͖̘̓͋̌᷅͆᷈̕ͅǵ͇̲͉̝̠̮͐̐̃ͯͫ᷾ͦ͟h̸͈̹̘̭̯̝̺͎͖̏ͬ̑̅̿t̪̠͎̲᷈͂ͯ̊ͭ᷇̀͗̅̕͠b̟᷊̻̹̝̑̌᷆᷁̂̃̈́ͩ͘͞l̠͙̻̪̣ͭ̿ͧͧ̈͛͛̒̓ͤa̡̛͈̠͇͚̮̬̔́̏̎̒͂̏ḓ̸͈̗͔̇̔̽͏̵̪̔ͪͨͥę͇͇̘̺̞̈᷈̒͐̂ͯ᷈ͩ͡
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheogorath
    Cheese for Everyone!

lord_sheogorath_is_the_most_interesting_man_by_phantomothedeathstar-d6315nx.jpg
    Edited by kewl on 22 May 2014 12:29
  • Shiaxi
    Shiaxi
    ✭✭✭
    sanguine my favorite drinking buddy!
  • randomriffyrocksprerb18_ESO
    Jyggalag
    Jyggalag, but not when he was cursed into Sheogorath
  • Turial
    Turial
    ✭✭✭
    Sheogorath
    I am my own daedric prince. With a batman dress and a skirt :3

Kinky, you call me at 555-happydude :D
    I will be shocked if Sheo does not win.
    "Neither a 'Borrower nor a Lender' be."
    Never Forget

I think you have not been on the internet long enough until you have been rick-rolled.
    Please check out Enchanting Alchemy - A Progression Guild
  • Darceia
    Darceia
    Soul Shriven
    Sheogorath
    My Favorite
    c19138e575fd96152189e7d0087e00df-d5mluv5.jpg