Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Even the forum is bugged.

Hilgara
Hilgara
✭✭✭✭✭
I have 3 notifications of unanswered messages but there are none when I click on the link. I have one message in my inbox listed but my inbox is empty when I open it. If you can't even get a forum to work properly how the hell do you expect to make an MMO work properly.
  • rusila22
    rusila22
    ✭✭✭
    Rusila CP :600
    Title : Monster Hunter
    Currently : Beta Tester in Morrowind
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP, did you not notice the yellow highlighted message pinned just above your post that all messaging has been shut down? It is part of their fight against spam.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    theyancey wrote: »
    OP, did you not notice the yellow highlighted message pinned just above your post that all messaging has been shut down? It is part of their fight against spam.

It's the Illiteracy Bug. ZO is aware of the issue, and they're working on creating a school to solve the problem.
    ----
    Murray?
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    theyancey wrote: »

It's the Illiteracy Bug. ZO is aware of the issue, and they're working on creating a school to solve the problem.

They're staffing it with mudcrabs again, aren't they?