Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The thunderfury blessed blade of the windseeker joke has returned

Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
✭✭✭
Well if your not already aware of the ''Did someone say thunderfury blessed blade of the windseeker'' joke it has pretty much returned all over the place in world chat. We need to do something about it until all the trolls start spamming it o_O
One bow to darken the sun
One bow to unite the clans
One bow to conquer the world and in darkness drown it...

- Prophecy of the tyranny of the sun
  • disexistencenub19_ESO
    Let me guess, someone stole your sweet Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker.
  • Sanspoof
    Sanspoof
    ✭✭✭
    I used to spam Thunderfurry, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker in zone chat but then I took a Dirge to the knee.
  • smokes
    smokes
    ✭✭✭
    i add everyone who spams this to my ignore list instantly - such an easy way to identify the people i will never want to play with.

it wasn't funny in WoW - it's even less funny in an entirely different game.
  • disexistencenub19_ESO
    Well, I was just joking. I would never spam that in game chat, but honestly, it's just a bit of fun for some people. No need to take it so seriously.
  • Monkeyshoeslive
    Monkeyshoeslive
    ✭✭✭
    Returned? I was unaware it had even left
  • Pele
    Pele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've no idea what this means, why it is so hated, and have never seen it in chat, but thanks for spreading it, OP!