Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

M'Aiq the Liar in TESO

komodosaurianeb17_ESO
komodosaurianeb17_ESO
Soul Shriven
Has anyone seen this clever cat around? Well, I have quite a few times and I'm going to show you what he has to say. I've scoured the world so you don't have to :D

Here are his lies in Elder Scrolls Online (Video, 06:59):
For reference purposes here is what he said back in Skyrim three years ago (Video, 4:34):
Here is what he said even further back in Oblivion (Video, potato quality, 3:45):
And here is what he said in the ancient times in Morrowind (Video, potato quality, 3:15):
In addition have some relevant links I found while looking up if anyone made the same thread before:
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes I found him in Auridon, his banter is as random as ever.

He was on the beach somewhere, near one of the towns.
    Edited by AlexDougherty on 21 May 2014 09:22
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule